Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rear Targa Pad in Great Shape!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SchantzMD
Rear Targa pad for all 914 cars.

The pad is in great shape and only has one small split on the bottom side of the pad which originates from the center hole (it's about 3/4" - 1" long and is basically unseen once the pad is installed). Two other marks which are very hard to see are also noted, one is a few surface scratches/scuffs, and the other is a small dimple (see pics).

1st $250 gets it shipped in the lower 48 States.
Paypal @ SchantzMD@aol.com
I'm back in school so I can only ship on Fridays and Saturdays.
SchantzMD
QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Apr 10 2011, 01:39 PM) *

The pad is in great shape and only has one small split on the bottom side of the pad which originates from the center hole (it's about 3/4" - 1" long and is basically unseen once the pad is installed). Two other marks which are very hard to see are also noted, one is a few surface scratches/scuffs, and the other is a small dimple (see pics).

914xprs
QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Apr 12 2011, 05:11 PM) *

QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Apr 10 2011, 01:39 PM) *

very nice pad, hard to find in that condition with both ends still intact.
r u around this weekend mike. let me know
thanks
terry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.