Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need help from the group
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I'm attempting to get an electric 150 PSI VDO oil pressure gauge. I'll take what I can get at this point. I prefer the Vision line. I attempted to order from 3 places. They all tell me there on back order. If anyone has a source and can verify stock let me know ASAP! I need a gauge to complete the Alien. I have the sender. Just the gauge and it must be verified as in stock.

TIA,

Rick

my clock is ticking.
Rockaria
I might have one lying around somewhere. I got it with a console I bought but did not need 150psi. Let me look at home and see if I still have it, if so I will just Give it to you.

I will wite you tonight...
mightyohm
Did you try CB?
Rockaria
OKAY! I got it!

IPB Image
IPB Image

I just tested it and this is what I got:

0 ohms = 0 psi
100 ohms = 60 psi
220 ohms = 150 psi

And the ohms may be off just a bit since I used a potentiometer that goes from 5K ohm to zero ohms.

I can get it in the mail first thing tomorrow! if you email me your shipping address: mailto:rockaria@rockaria.com
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Rockaria @ May 6 2004, 05:39 PM)
OKAY! I got it!

IPB Image
IPB Image

I just tested it and this is what I got:

0 ohms = 0 psi
100 ohms = 60 psi
220 ohms = 150 psi

And the ohms may be off just a bit since I used a potentiometer that goes from 5K ohm to zero ohms.

I can get it in the mail first thing tomorrow! if you email me your shipping address: mailto:rockaria@rockaria.com

You are the MAN! smilie_pokal.gif I owe you big!

send it to: Rick Ollah
2328 Woodland Ave.
Duluth MN 55803

That gauge is holding up the whole deal!
Rockaria
It's on its way...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.