Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Motor Mount for Side shift conversion.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
falconfp2001
I am missing the solid mounts for my side shift conversion. They go on the ends of the bar and fasten to the frame.

Will pay pal for a reasonable price by Wednesday

Thanks
Jeffs9146
What part? The metal piece that the bar bolts to? The one in the photo? I have them if you need them?
falconfp2001
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Apr 10 2011, 03:37 PM) *

What part? The metal piece that the bar bolts to? The one in the photo? I have them if you need them?

Yes the one circled

is 30.00 plus 5.00 for priority mail good?

I'll paypal for Wednesday if that' good.

thanks
Jeffs9146
I am sure that is more than I need! I will pull them off and try to get them out tomorrow!

You need both of them right!

PM me your info and I will send you my paypal info!

914Mike
QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Apr 10 2011, 02:54 PM) *

I am missing the solid mounts for my side shift conversion. They go on the ends of the bar and fasten to the frame.

Will pay pal for a reasonable price by Wednesday

Thanks

You can make those out of two pieces of angle iron, cut to length and drilled. I made one when I came up short after a long rebuild. The missing one just turned up, so I took the sub out yesterday.

I say two pieces of angle iron, that means two per side, doubled up on the bottom to make a channel like the original. If you use 1/8" thick angle, about 1" by 1" works, and is actually stronger than the original. The sides being taller made it harder to put the nut on the bolt, that's the only drawback I noticed.
Jeffs9146
Parts pulled, cleaned & packed ready for shiping! I didn't know if you needed the bolts also so I included all 6 bolts, nuts and washers!

If you want these by wednesday drop me a paypal and they will go out today!
Jeffs9146
Shipped today!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.