Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Real 15x8 Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PeeGreen 914
Bought these for my brother and it turns out his wife said NO happy11.gif . They are still in the box from when they were shipped to me. I just want what I ended up paying for them so $850 is all I am asking. I am heading out to Boston and if I don't have any interest when I return they go to eBay. beerchug.gif

Good, straight set of genuine 911 Fuchs 8X15 wheels. part number: 911-361-020-42 Very minor scratching, one wheel has a small dent on 1 spoke, the black centers will need refinishing. Add 3% for PayPal
EdArango
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 10 2011, 06:07 PM) *

Bought these for my brother and it turns out his wife said NO happy11.gif . They are still in the box from when they were shipped to me. I just want what I ended up paying for them so $850 is all I am asking. I am heading out to Boston and if I don't have any interest when I return they go to eBay. beerchug.gif

Good, straight set of genuine 911 Fuchs 8X15 wheels. part number: 911-361-020-42 Very minor scratching, one wheel has a small dent on 1 spoke, the black centers will need refinishing. Add 3% for PayPal

PM sent Jon
PeeGreen 914
Sold beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.