Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for MOMO Knowledge.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jcambo7
I have a MOMO Benetton steering wheel and I am trying to find the center pad and horn button for it or if it's just the horn button. If any one can point me in some kind of direction it would be very much appreciated. Thanks. See picture below.
Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
i thought this was a benetton momo ?
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/273563-fs-m...wheel-rare.html
PeeGreen 914
They both are. The one James has it stitched with the different Benetton colors. The one you posted is the more popular wheel.
sixnotfour
Oh
dem
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 10 2011, 06:51 PM) *

I have a MOMO Benetton steering wheel and I am trying to find the center pad and horn button for it or if it's just the horn button. If any one can point me in some kind of direction it would be very much appreciated. Thanks. See picture below.

There are two sizes of momo buttons, small and large.. yours looks like a large, and I think you'd also need the "horn button retaining ring"

I'll leave the aesthetic considerations to others. smile.gif

jcambo7
QUOTE(dem @ Apr 10 2011, 09:18 PM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 10 2011, 06:51 PM) *

There are two sizes of momo buttons, small and large.. yours looks like a large, and I think you'd also need the "horn button retaining ring"

I'll leave the aesthetic considerations to others. smile.gif

Thanks Dem
charliew
Maybe you can dye it black after the newness wears off.
jcambo7
QUOTE(charliew @ Apr 10 2011, 11:28 PM) *

Maybe you can dye it black after the newness wears off.

Lol...I like the color. It's actually not new. I got it from my brother in law.
Elliot Cannon
I this what you need? The total diameter of the metal ring is 80mm. The horn button itself appears to be about 58mm. If you need it, email your address and I'll send it to you. I don't need it.
Cheers, Elliot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.