so, here I am struggling to get my car together for the WCC and today I accept a part time job that'll suck up even more of my time sad.gif

This is a full time job for somebody, I am just doing it part time until:

1) I get fired
2) They hire someone full time

Startup company with a very good potential for continued growth
POSITION: Production Planner / Estimator
TYPE: F/T
COMPANY: SunWest Precision Engineering
COMPANY WEBSITE: http://www.sunwest.com
DESCRIPTION: Production Planner / Estimator

Duties include estimating, planning and configuring job orders for high purity gas and liquid distribution system modules and piping. Assist Materials and Sales department for raw material pricing models, lead times, labor hours, and product costing. Configure job sequences and manufacturing steps based on estimating plan.

We offer medical, dental, life and disability insurances. 2 weeks paid vacation.

Telephone: 5103248775
Fax: 5103248776
REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have at least 5 yrs. exp. in the Semiconductor Capital Equipment Manufacturing – Emphasis in high purity gas and liquid component processes-applications. Planning and Estimating Background for Large OEM Semiconductor companies.

•Knowledge of supply base / component commodities. Pricing,
Contacts, Distribution, and Lead-time.

•A strong slant on engineering and organization skills is required.

•Requires a person who can multi-task and present themselves professionally

•Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Familiar with Global Shop System (ERP / MRP) software package or equivalent.

•Professional with successful project management experience. Must be energetic, common sense team player that can work in a fast paced environment.