Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bay Area: RE: Porsche Mahle Gas Burners (san rafael) $3000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > CraigsList - 914 related Ads (RSS) > CA - North
914World
So we all should assume this includes the car as well?
What on earth can you be smoking to even have the balls to think those wheels, which are basically 914 rims, are worth $ 3000!!!!
Get a clue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A set of 5 refinished Mahle's with Vredstein 165/15 tires. Tires have very low mileage (spare is new). Wheels were refinished in silver and come with Porsche center caps and alloy lug nuts. This is the lighest wheel ever made by Porsche: 9.5 lbs. Fits 356-C and early 911, also Early 356 and VW with adaptors. $3000

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article
rjames
QUOTE(914World @ Apr 10 2011, 08:44 PM) *

So we all should assume this includes the car as well?

What on earth can you be smoking to even have the balls to think those wheels, which are basically 914 rims, are worth $ 3000!!!!

Get a clue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A set of 5 refinished Mahle's with Vredstein 165/15 tires. Tires have very low mileage (spare is new). Wheels were refinished in silver and come with Porsche center caps and alloy lug nuts. This is the lighest wheel ever made by Porsche: 9.5 lbs. Fits 356-C and early 911, also Early 356 and VW with adaptors. $3000

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

<!-- START CLTAGS -->

<ul class="blurbs">
[*]it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
[/list]
<!-- END CLTAGS -->

View the full article

I think you are mistaking these for the common 4-lug Mahles. These are 5-lug 'gas burners' that were on some 914-6 cars. $2k is what I've usually seen a set of four sell for and he is selling five of them, so $3k might not be that far off.
SirAndy
QUOTE(rjames @ Apr 10 2011, 10:05 PM) *
I think you are mistaking these for the common 4-lug Mahles. These are 5-lug 'gas burners' that were on some 914-6 cars. $2k is what I've usually seen a set of four sell for and he is selling five of them, so $3k might not be that far off.

Uhmmm, this is a RSS feed from eBay. Fully automated. Nobody is listening here, no need to reply to any message, no-one (besides me apparently) will ever read your reply here. The seller does not know this thread is here. They will never know.

If you want to contact a seller, you need to go to their eBay auction and talk to them there. A link to their auction is provided in the first post.

popcorn[1].gif
rjames
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 11 2011, 10:31 AM) *

QUOTE(rjames @ Apr 10 2011, 10:05 PM) *

Uhmmm, this is a RSS feed from eBay. Fully automated. Nobody is listening here, no need to reply to any message, no-one (besides me apparently) will ever read your reply here. The seller does not know this thread is here. They will never know.

If you want to contact a seller, you need to go to their eBay auction and talk to them there. A link to their auction is provided in the first post.

popcorn[1].gif

Just practicing for when I have a real conversation with someone. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.