Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: carpet kit installation help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biggy72
So I've had my carpet kit for quite awhile and have it mostly installed... except for two pieces that I cannot figure out where they go. They are circled in red in the picture. I'm assuming they go somewhere around the seat area, maybe behind?
Andyrew
Oddly enough I believe those go behind the seats on the floor.
Valy
QUOTE(biggy72 @ Apr 10 2011, 11:12 PM) *

So I've had my carpet kit for quite awhile and have it mostly installed... except for two pieces that I cannot figure out where they go. They are circled in red in the picture. I'm assuming they go somewhere around the seat area, maybe behind?

Bottom one behind the driver seat. The other one behind the passenger seat.
biggy72
Thanks! I thought they may go back there somewhere, but I never have the seat off of the back pad so I never look back there.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Valy @ Apr 11 2011, 12:19 AM) *

QUOTE(biggy72 @ Apr 10 2011, 11:12 PM) *

Bottom one behind the driver seat. The other one behind the passenger seat.

agree.gif

The extra notch on the bottom one is to clear the e-brake mechanism.
nsr-jamie
I installed new carpets too and here is a link from my thread from last year, this should help you. Those pieces you are talking about fit in behind the seats. Here is the link to my thread with pics to help you out.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...ing+carpet+kits
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.