Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT! Woohoo! We finally moved
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Man oh man is that a pain in the butt to move from one house to another.

My back is killing me.

Pics to come soon. After I unpack, I can resume the Porsche project.

Later!

Karl
Brad Roberts
I'm still not unpacked (here or at the shop) I'm living out of boxes literally.

B
Bruce Allert
mad.gif I HATE MOVING mad.gif Glad it was you & not me! boldblue.gif

.....b
Andyrew
Congrats!!! Moving is a pain..

Hey, Dont see your name on the list for the WCC Karl!!

Are you going to go? I mean, its only a small event.. wink.gif

Andrew
Curvie Roadlover
Someone once told me, "If you go to hell, they make you move about every 6 months"
Hope you're enjoying the new digs Qarle rocking nana.gif
si2t3m
Can't wait to get finished with our move...

We are moving into another house (garage with a house biggrin.gif ) in june. I'm also changing jobs at the end of next week and will be in Alberta for part of the summer. So i'm leaving my wife with the unpacking... ar15.gif ar15.gif

Do know yet if i'll be in Calgary or Edmonton. Anyone in that area need help on wrenching on there 914?

Summer will be tough!

Marc-André
rhodyguy
regular updates on the 914 will be expected from this date forward. enjoy the new crib.

kevin
mike_the_man
QUOTE(si2t3m @ May 7 2004, 04:21 AM)
Can't wait to get finished with our move...

We are moving into another house (garage with a house biggrin.gif ) in june. I'm also changing jobs at the end of next week and will be in Alberta for part of the summer. So i'm leaving my wife with the unpacking... ar15.gif ar15.gif

Do know yet if i'll be in Calgary or Edmonton. Anyone in that area need help on wrenching on there 914?

Summer will be tough!

Marc-André

Marc-Andre,

If you start going through serious teener withdrawl, I'm in Regina. It's only about 7 hours from Calgary. Somebody to help me wrench is always welcome. Although I sure that you'll be able to find somebody in Alberta with a teener to help out.
iiibdsiil
My mom, her fiance' and I are moving the end of this month.

Well, not really moving, they bought the new house fully furnished, so it's more just like packing my bags and a few little things. :finger2:

Lol.

The new house only has a 1.5 car garage, so he bought a 14,000 SQ Foot building to rent out and give me 3300 feet for my cars, tool box, and other misc crap, like his 13 year old sons 1985 Corvette.

- Brett Smith
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.