Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Friends - Its over :)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdwardBlume
I know you guys were watching, admit it. My wife was balling at the end. rocking nana.gif

Maybe NBC'll start airing American Chopper instead!!! beer.gif
Andyrew
Lol,

I watched it, not a bad way to end it.

Poor Fooseball table..

I'll miss those guys.
Mueller
I don't think i have watched one entire episode, just bits and pieces.....
jonwatts
I screwed up taping it for my wife while she was out. In a week they're releasing a DVD with the first episode, tonight's episode and a bunch of outtakes. I'll probably have to buy it to make it up to her barf.gif
ChrisReale
QUOTE(jonwatts @ May 6 2004, 11:18 PM)
I screwed up taping it for my wife while she was out. In a week they're releasing a DVD with the first episode, tonight's episode and a bunch of outtakes. I'll probably have to buy it to make it up to her barf.gif

You're phucked. I smell divorce. My gf watched it, I ewent ouyt and got drunk
thesey914
Damnit....now I know what happens ( as if one couldn't guess ). I never watched it before I got married (honest) but I now reckon it's really funny. Almost as funny as British comedy wink.gif
SpecialK
QUOTE(thesey914 @ May 7 2004, 12:44 AM)
Almost as funny as British comedy wink.gif

One of my all time favorites is Monty Python and the Holy Grail........Bring out your dead. laugh.gif
dflesburg
What the hell kinda thread is this?

I cried when Home Improvement went off the air.

Monster Garage forever, pansy chick shows NEVER!!!!

Y'all are whipped bad. headbang.gif headbang.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Last episode? I care! Stupid chick show. Never watched it.
william harris
biggrin.gif Yeah, I'm officially out of touch. Never watched a single episode. Last night my daughter (8) and youngest son (12) and I watched back to back episodes of OverHaulin. Nice one with the Chevelle. My kids have adopted Dad's tastes in TV viewing: Rides, OverHaulin, American Chopper, Speed Channel. The only sitcom I ever enjoyed was Seinfeld. mueba.gif
thesey914
We have a version of monster garage now. Really good to watch. Last week they converted a Lotus Europa into a hovercraft..... Tonight they will be drag racing a milkfloat. ( do they have milkfloats in the US? blink.gif )
I only watch Friends in the name of marital harmony laugh.gif please don't make me feel emasculated..... wink.gif
rhodyguy
when you have been making $1,000,000 an episode, i guess it makes unemployment easier to take.

kevin
Jake Raby
only been watching it for the last few months.... On Thursdays I actually get to watch TV !!

I don't think it ended dramatically enough... Looks like they left the door open to come back with the same characters later, or some sort of show like it.
Caveman
I thought the ending was way too predictable. For those of you that have watched any of the shows, the season finale is ALWAYS Ross and Rachel getting back together. Okay, maybe not always, but its not exactly uncommon. They can't keep them together cuz the show would be too boring.

I was really hoping for her to take off to Paris and her plane to blow up and have a scene like in Final Destination! That would have raised a few eyebrows laugh.gif laugh.gif
URY914
I use to watch it but Ross and Joey really started to get on my nerves.

Ross is a really a woman and Joey is too stupid.

Paul

(I can't believe I responded to this post)
Scott S
I agree - WAY to predictable.

We decided they should have ended it with a car crash, wih Joey as the only survivor (as he has his own show coming this fall). That would have shocked the hell out of everyone!

I loved the Joey/Chandler interplay over the years - there were several times I really laughed hard at those guys (hammer darts?!?!). I didn't ever consider it the cultural icon that others did.

Frasier ends next week - I think the dad should die of a heart attack, the brother should come out of the closet, and frasier becomes an out of work alchy that ends up as a homeless guy living in the alley behind the burned out building that used to be Cheers.

drunk.gif
4WheelDrifter
I thought that show ended years ago. Guess this kind of thing happens when you have a TV for only DVDs and X-box. clap56.gif Only seen maybe 5-10 epis of that show.

Ury, I agree. Ross is a whinning pansy. Like anyone as hot as Rachel would be with a guy like him. Is it TV so there is nothing real about it.

Scott, You should write for them!
SirAndy
i watched WWE, then pushed my car on brad's trailer, then went back and had a few beers ...

who needs "friends" on TV if you can have NO friends in real life instead?

laugh.gif Andy
Pnambic
Since they're proceeding with Joey's own show, it shoulda ended with Joey waking up in bed with Bob Newhart...hahaha. laugh.gif lol2.gif
Jenny
Joey was one of my favorite characters. Too bad the spin off looks like doggy doo. sad.gif

Jen
tat2dphreak
maybe it's my youth... I started watching from day 1 almost... when I was a Sr. In HS... I watched it every week in college, and haven't missed many episodes at all... 10 total episodes tops... and I caught them in reruns...

what can I say, I'm religious about "my" TV shows...I never miss american hot rod, monster garage(or house), CSI, chappelle's show and several others... I love my TiVo!

I'll miss the show... I'm sick of all of the dumbass reality shows like survivor, fear factor, who wants to marry ??? (bachelor/ette....), extreme makeover... american idol... these shows bore me to absolute tears! and it seems like there are 10x as many of these shows as there are regular shows like sitcoms and drama... I'll take "Cheers" reruns or reruns of game shows from the '70s on GSN over that crap... the only thing worse than these shows... is all the talk shows on radio and tv that talk about them constantly: "did you see who got kicked off of ___ ?" like I give a Rat's ASS!?!?!

atleast we live in a place where we can change the channels and there is something for everyone...

beer.gif
Targa
QUOTE(Caveman @ May 7 2004, 06:27 AM)
I was really hoping for her to take off to Paris and her plane to blow up and have a scene like in Final Destination! That would have raised a few eyebrows laugh.gif laugh.gif

Amen! Let the Death to Friends party commence!
party.gif
Targa
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ May 7 2004, 07:06 AM)
We decided they should have ended it with a car crash, wih Joey as the only survivor (as he has his own show coming this fall). That would have shocked the hell out of everyone!

Frasier ends next week - I think the dad should die of a heart attack, the brother should come out of the closet, and frasier becomes an out of work alchy that ends up as a homeless guy living in the alley behind the burned out building that used to be Cheers.

drunk.gif

I wish you were writing these scripts. They would actually entertain me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.