Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTS: Used Weber TIPO 34 Carb set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Diehard914
Hello,
These are Weber Carbs for a Type IV designated TIPO 34 ICT. I used these for a year on my '73 914 1.7 and found them to make a lot of power but seemed overcarburated for my around the town use. I figure the jetting needed to be matched or they needed to be used on a larger/mod engine. I did not use a rebuild kit but I did clean them inside before I installed them on my car. I am currently using some bus type carbs which are not nearly as fast but matched my set up better for around town.

They have K&N filters and come complete with everything but gaskets which you can be reused off your current set-up (inject or carb) and I would recommend all new fuel line but the brass "T" will be included. You will need to rig up your own cable bracket which is true for most any carb application. Only defect is a broken dual adjustable linkage (from crossbar to carb) which was welded back and still remains adjustable on the remaining side so it works fine.

I will sell the set-up for $200 + $50 shipping (Continental US)

I have plenty of pics and larger ones at that so please feel free to email me for more info. I am new here but my Ebay name is the same and I have 22 all Positive feedback. Payment should be money order, check will work too but will delay shipping so MO preferred.

Thanks,
Diehard

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
euro911
$50. shipping? popcorn[1].gif
Diehard914
Hey, not trying to be a pig on the shipping, sorry if it looked that way but the last two items I ordered for my cars (including a set of carbs) cost me $45 to $50 in shipping and they were coming from businesses which I assume have better shipping rates than an individual. I also haven't boxed these up and weighed them yet so I haven't checked the price with anyone to ship yet. I could have listed for $250 shipped but I was leaving the option for someone to pick up in person for $200. If anyone has an ecomonical idea to ship it, I'm open and can adjust the shipping rate accordingly but this might slow down things a little. Best bet is I stick with $250 and will refund the shipping difference if it's more than $5. Please keep in mind that carbs are not light and gas prices are what they are so I was just being cautious.
Diehard
Diehard914
Bump, Still available
jimkelly
200+50 or 250 - same to me

anyone interested will likely try to negotiate on price.

good luck with sale.

jim
vwmike59
do you still have these carbs?
mike
Mark Henry
Wow! I didn't know you could pull up an ad this old. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.