Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crashed 914s ... Should we have a image thread?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
Should we have a image thread of crashed 914s? Or would that be too much for most of you?

I have a whole folder of images, some of which are rather disturbing ...

popcorn[1].gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 11 2011, 09:44 PM) *

Should we have a image thread of crashed 914s? Or would that be too much for most of you?

popcorn[1].gif

We already started one.
Mike Bellis
YES! and thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Apr 11 2011, 07:47 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 11 2011, 09:44 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

We already started one.

Oh ... Where? When? Who? w00t.gif
SirAndy
How timely ... biggrin.gif

Weird that i just thought about that and we already have a running thread ... blink.gif
sww914
Osmosis. You were probably standing too close to the server.
SirAndy
QUOTE(sww914 @ Apr 11 2011, 09:33 PM) *
Osmosis. You were probably standing too close to the server.

Yeah, believe it or not, after being in the computer biz for 30+ years, that has happened to me more than once ...

blink.gif
mojorisen914
Those pictures brought a tear to my eye. Not sure if I could stand to look at them again.
I think a thread rating is in order; nothing less than a "R" rating for sure.
nsr-jamie
Wow! Seeing these kind of threads makes me sad....I wrote of my first 914 around 20 years ago after being rear ended by a drunk driver...the insurance company sold the car as parts and I actually bought parts from it to fix my next 914 (which I bought 1 year after my big crash)

Though I don't like these post or the pictures, its good for the 914 database to keep up to date with cars that still exhist....unfortunately I dont know the VIN of my first 914 but do remember it was a 72 model with app. pack and silver
Tom_T
QUOTE(sww914 @ Apr 11 2011, 07:57 PM) *

I think that's the one that gave Sir Andy the idea, or at least jogged it a bit! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.