Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MP3 song needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kerrys914
I am sure you guys have heard the song by Kazzar "pedal to metal". I think this song rocks and it would make a great driving song (or working on the tenner song).

If you haven't heard yet listen to it. I bet you'll like it. driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif

If you have this song and can send it to me, or post it here, please do.

Thanks
Kerry beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif
JmuRiz
What's up Kerry?
Have you been watching Sportscar Revolution again... smile.gif
Here is the video:
Kazzervid
Here is the MP3:
KazzerMP3

So, we doing any cookouts this year for the MD/DC/VA people.....
airsix
Ok, since we're on this topic maybe you guys can help me out. I've been trying to find another car song. Circa 1999-2000 I think. When I heard it on the radio I thought it was Beck - it had that kind of sound (forgive me, I'm getting old and out of touch). Anyway, the song was about a race car driver and how hard he was trying to win a race. Anybody know it?

-Ben M.
Kerrys914
THANKS smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

I have been busted huh.gif

I am a car show junky. I'll watch any show about cars new, old, and even Tuners. I really like the guys from "dream car garage".

"Do you really need a 914,,,,,,.NO!! Do you really want a 914...HELL ya you do"

Thanks again...Now my Friday at work will go much faster beerchug.gif .

Kerry
(Stuck at work with the F'k its)
JmuRiz
I really like the guys from "dream car garage".

I agree those guys are cool...I actually wrote the show's web page asking about something on the show and Tom (the 'heavier' guy) was the person that wrote me back. I also asked if he reall couldn't fit into that Porsche GT1 race car...he said it was a goof but the other guy could barely get in...really tight car.

I watch all those shows too, my GF thinks I am insane, haha.

airsix: You might be thinking of the song "The Distance" by Cake, do a yahoo search and you'll find some MP3's aktion035.gif
airsix
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ May 7 2004, 08:44 AM)
airsix: You might be thinking of the song "The Distance" by Cake, do a yahoo search and you'll find some MP3's aktion035.gif

YES! That's it. I remember that in the chorus "... He's going the distance..." Thanks Nathan.

-Ben M.
pbanders
My favorite 914 song is "914" by Liquid Tension Experiment.
Gint
You guys aren't helping my newly aquired iPod/iTunes addiction... wacko.gif
4WheelDrifter
airsix,

The song is "Going the distance" by Cake. That band is a bit strange but that album is pretty good if bazzar.

Kerry,

Pretty good song. Thanks. Something that song reminds me of is "The Weekend Song" by the Freestylers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.