Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Not 914 related
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914itis
I have a 2002 Bmw x5, equipped with Air Shocks.The battery was dead as my son was had the radio on while detailing. I boosted the car, then noticed that the air shocks were going way up than they should have been, I quickly disconnected the haness that goes to the shock, it stops. after a few minutes I decided to connect them back, and driv the car, within 5 minutes i hard a loud boom! I Drove it back home and left it with the harnest disconnected. That was saturday. today one side was still up. I unscrewed one of the hose on the right side and it went down, plugged back the harnest, the pump turns on and the car didn't rise. now I have one side normal and the other (driver's side low almost touching the tire.

is one of my air shock exploded$$$$$$$$$$
Mike Bellis
Sounds like one exploded. Some vehicles cannot be jumped like others. Any extended warranty?
914itis
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Apr 11 2011, 11:26 PM) *

Sounds like one exploded. Some vehicles cannot be jumped like others. Any extended warranty?

I wish and i know my nearest stealer is gonna sheeplove.gif
rick 918-S
I have a 99 528I T with air ride. I effin hate it. When it was like -20 and colder the bags would deflate and I would have a low rider. Sounds like you blew a bag.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.