Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - 5 bolt trailing arms - $140
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MikeSpraggi
I have a pair of trailing arms in decent shape that came off of my project track car. 130x5 Porsche 5 bolt pattern with extra long studs. Sorry didn't measure them. These were on the car when I purchased it so I don't know the history. They need to be cleaned up after sitting in the garage for a while. Comes with what you see. The rotors appear to have plenty of life left. $140(plus shipping). Really prefer local pickup, but will ship. Thanks.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
carr914
That's a Super Smokin Deal Folks
mikea100
I'll take them. How much is shipping to Edison, NJ 08820.
Thanks, Mike
PS. If you're going to Hershey, I can pick it up there.

QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Apr 12 2011, 07:05 AM) *

I have a pair of trailing arms in decent shape that came off of my project track car. 130x5 Porsche 5 bolt pattern with extra long studs. Sorry didn't measure them. These were on the car when I purchased it so I don't know the history. They need to be cleaned up after sitting in the garage for a while. Comes with what you see. The rotors appear to have plenty of life left. $140(plus shipping). Really prefer local pickup, but will ship. Thanks.
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(mikea100 @ Apr 12 2011, 06:18 AM) *

I'll take them. How much is shipping to Edison, NJ 08820.
Thanks, Mike
PS. If you're going to Hershey, I can pick it up there.

QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Apr 12 2011, 07:05 AM) *

I will be at Hershey. I'll PM you.
infraredcalvin
Are these sold? If not how much to ship to 92694?

Thanks,

Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.