Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Signature blocks...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Rusty
Hi Everyone!

We're a friendly place, and we like to know people's names. If you feel motivated, please add your first name to your signature block (if it's not your user name) and location to your profile. You can do that by clicking "My Controls" at the top of this page.

No one is going to make you... but it's good to know who's who and where we all live!

Have a 914 Day!

-Rusty smoke.gif
VegasRacer
Done! wavey.gif

Good idea. I hope everyone else will do the same.
Eric_Shea
Awesome idea... I'm in! biggrin.gif
SpecialK
Just checking.....
Jenny
done!
Joe Bob
Hey Jennnn....yer bro still alive? confused24.gif
balljoint
Me too. I am in.
Jenny
QUOTE(mikez @ May 7 2004, 12:07 PM)

he made an appearance at the last IHOP breakfast. No-one knew what a rare occurence that was, and thus no one documented it in the form of a photo.

Yes, still alive and kicking. Trying to buy property down by HB. That's been taking up all of his time.

Jen
Eric_Shea
unsure.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Done, good sir.
Eric_Shea
Alright... nobody's catching my joke. I'm changing it back to Mike Zios mad.gif
TheCabinetmaker
I got it. just didn't say anything. you bad!
914MF
Did it work? boldblue.gif
Targa
Arghhh. WIll not go into second level meditation. You can not force me to. spank.gif Ok I guess that was not so bad smile.gif
bongo monkey
Done.
Mark Henry
Hows that, eh.
96conv
OK, I'm in.
Jeroen
Testing, Testing, 1, 2...

biggrin.gif
jdogg
OK, I'll bite....
tracks914
biggrin.gif Happy now? biggrin.gif
Gint
Great thread Rusty! I like to know who I'm yakkin at. And I really like to see where everyone that posts is from. Don't forget the location gang.
campbellcj
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 7 2004, 12:16 PM)
QUOTE(mikez @ May 7 2004, 12:07 PM)

he made an appearance at the last IHOP breakfast. ...

Yes, still alive and kicking. Trying to buy property down by HB. That's been taking up all of his time.

Jen

Glad to hear Jeff is doing OK as I haven't seen or heard much from/about him in a long time. But I'm thinking that right now is not exactly a "buyer's market" in SoCal. Sellers are capitalizing on 15+ % annual gains in the last couple of years, while inflation and short-term rates have hovered in the <2% range, with the prime pegged at 4%. Yikes! I am sooooo glad we lucked out and were finally able to buy in '02.
JFJ914
Ok, Rusty, I'm in.
seanery
this is a great idea rusty!
Jeff Bonanno
Time to take my spiffy new sig for a spin biggrin.gif
type47
checking for compliance....
SirAndy
testing ...
aircooledboy
Done.

BTW, how do you change you "member" title. I want to be "Shrunken Member" ohmy.gif laugh.gif
Jenny
My controls, edit profile(right column), custom member title (2nd line down)...yada yada yada

HTH,

Jen
aircooledboy
MOOOOOOWHOOOWHAHAHA!!!!

Thanks Jen, you're huge.
seanery
This is a great thread, everyone should really do it.
There are a lot of folks out there with 914 or Porsche, etc...in their name and we would like to know you. We meaning as other club members, not as admins.
slapshot914
Did it work?
GTeener
OK, fine wink.gif
Andyrew
But but but... I dont want to! (not yet...)

Besides all you all know my name

Iforgot
Alison Baker
The Scottish yin is in !! rolleyes.gif
gskinner
i'm in too.
bernbomb914
doesnt every one do it?
rick 918-S
If you must know...
redshift
I am not the one your mother warned you about, I am the guy behind the one your mother warned you about.

unsure.gif

M
hargray2
I'll bite. My first reply in forever.
seanery
Hey guys if you haven't done this, please do so... biggrin.gif

I added a little something. - Gint
tiim5
Testing, added avatar as well.....I think.
McMark
IPB Image for the newer members. IPB Image Makes things a bit more personal when we know your real name.
SpecialK
And "Newbies", don't forget to include your bank account/Credit card #'s. IPB Image IPB Image
McMark
Always a good tip! IPB Image

IPB Image
Steve Thacker
Request permission to come aboard
ClayPerrine
Always had my name in my sig... never felt the need to hide behind a weird name.....

If I didn't have my name in my sig, how would Zois know who to pick on?
brant
testing....

do you think people can figure out my name from my screen name?

anyhoo...

b
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Jan 7 2005, 05:29 AM)
Always had my name in my sig... never felt the need to hide behind a weird name...

IPB Image

Also, I would much prefer to know what the person has (year, engine) in their sig. than their name, given an ultimatum. It makes it easier to help someone if they are having an issue and they don't specify their model of car
seanery
great idea Rusty! cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.