Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trunk Shocks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
i know someone here on the list is selling them.
just forgot who -_-

would like to buy a set, so please contact me offline ...

Andy
StratPlayer
There is someone on ebay that has those for sale all the time, I think his price is $55.00 for the pair. smile.gif
seanery
Camp 914 sells them.
Gint
Craig Laughlin.

Craig! Where ya at?
anthony
I'm pretty sure the guy on ebay is Ken Schipper. He's on the Roadglue list. I'm not sure if he posts here.
Dave Cawdrey
CCL, Camp 914, hes got 'em
boxster
Bleyseng
SirAndy, Check the classifieds as he had them listed there.
Geoff
boxstr
Hello I'm right here. How many do you need? $45.00 each. shipped to your door and as always money back if not satisfied.
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
Brad Roberts
Craig,

Ship them to:

SSI C/O Brad Roberts
20 Pamaron Way
Novato, Ca. 94949

Andy will pay you. His car is up here with me for the rebuild process.

B
boxstr
Shipping a sail vinyl to Anthony Sino, send me your mailing address, thanks. And I will ship shox.
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP914
ChrisReale
Craig, you have sail vinal? How much for the two sides?
boxstr
$10.00 for the two sides, this is cut a little large so you need to trim. But it is an exact match as far as the grain.At least on the early cars. The 76 is different grain.
SirAndy
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 14 2003, 06:31 PM)
And I will ship shox.

that's the way i like it rolleyes.gif
don't check the BBS for a few hours and when i come back
the my schox are already on their way!

thanks Craig,
yes, please ship to Brad (SSI). i'll need a set (2) for the rear trunk.

Andy
boxstr
Did you get lost in the Monster Garage???? I'll ship in the morning.
CCLinLOO
SirAndy
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 14 2003, 09:41 PM)
Did you get lost in the Monster Garage???? I'll ship in the morning.

sort of rolleyes.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image

thanks again,
Andy
Lawrence
Craig,

You have side panel vinyl available, too?

I need a set.

thanks,
Rusty
Bleyseng
Craig I need a set for a 76, do you have em?
R U coming up to the 914 Breakfast?
Geoff
boxstr
Good morning, everyone. Yes i have one shock kit left, I am home this weekend. I can mail it up. $45.00 to your door.
Lawrence, yes I have the sail vinyl. $15.00 for all three pieces or $10.00 for the two sides.
1580 Bedford Ct.
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034
meursault
Craig, aren't you making turnsignal conversion kits too? I'd like to know what products you offer because I am definitely buying a sail panel set from you and if there's anything else you have that I can't live without I might as well get it all shipped together. Also, do you use paypal or should I just send a check to you?
boxstr
Good evening, Yes I have Original CAMP 914 euro turn signal conversion kits $30.00 shipped to your door and as always, money back if not satisfied,Rusty are you paying attention??Also euro front lenses $25.00 each Also one rear trunk shock kit availble, one kit is two shox.$45.00 to your door. Also the sail vinyl is an exact grain match except for the 1976 914, $5.00 for each panel.
Working on seat heater kits. Probably just in time for summer biggrin.gif
CCLinCAMP914
Lawrence
LOL... I always pay attention when you speak, Craig. smile.gif

I'll drop a check in the mail this week. I won't have time to do all the work, but I can stash the parts until I can.

-Rusty
seanery
Are you serious about the seat heaters?

If so, what's the scoop?
boxstr
I have a set that I am putting in a stock 914 seat. I am working on final wiring, and switches. That's all I can say, the R&D guys are looking over my shoulder.
CCLinCAMP914
Brad Roberts
I wont give away where he is getting the seat heaters.... but I have seen this done many times.

Should work well in a 914. I thought about it...but it really doesnt get cold enough here to need them.

B
boxstr
PALMDALE..
CCLinLOO
Brad Roberts
Yep. They do a ton of electronic goodies like keyless entry and new style fuse panels.

I would like to have leather seats in a 914 with seat heaters... oh..wait.. buy a Boxster...LOL

B
ThinAir
Hey Craig -

Can you get just pieces for the pistons? The car I'm getting next week already has these installed, but I understand that one of the end pieces on the shocks is broken. I haven't seen it yet so I don't know what the piece looks like, but I think it's the piece that connects from the rod to the bracket.

Ernie
boxstr
Yes, I need to see it. $45.00 each laugh.gif Email me a pic after you get the car, I can either get one or if I have an extra I'll let you know.
CCLinCAMP914
boxstr
Ernie, I just read about your driving from Seattle to AZ. Why don't you stop by on your way through Portland Oregon. I will give you a shock cap. And we can see your new car and you can meet a few of the teeners here.
CCLinCAMP914
meursault
Seat heaters do sound interesting, but from what I've heard of people's experiences with heated seats, it may be a bit too interesting. Like the feeling you've lost bladder control interesting. pain30.gif

I'm a bit apprehensive.
seanery
I love seatheaters.
I love to use em in the early morning and then all fall, winter and spring!
boxstr
One of the things about seat heaters is they can be to hot. My Jeep has hot and hotter. My wifes BMW has warm and broil. I tired these in a Boxster and they are two stage and seem to be warm and hot. Some of it has to do with how the elements are mounted, how many layers of material is between the element and the butt. If that is what you are heating??
Personally I like a seat heater because I don't need any other heat, and that can happen in a 914.
CCLINCAMP914
Brad Roberts
Feeling like ass today:

Seat heaters make me fart in the wifes Tahoe. Leather seats and heat with HI/LO settings.

They just relax me for some reason...LOL

We need a fart smilie.

B
boxstr
I supply a package of DEPENDS with each seat heater. pain30.gif
CCLINCAMP914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.