r_towle
I want to buy a complete duel weber carb setup ...prefer 44 or 48 mm
Want intakes and linkage also please.
Prefer to get air filters as well.
Rich
MattR
www.cbperformance.com
lapuwali
If you buy new, buy everything from the same place. Prices are higher now thanks to the dollar tanking against the Euro. CBPerformance is supposed to have the best linkages (I like the one I have, anyway). You can save some money by finding some used carbs (Ebay is filthy with 'em), and if you buy new manifolds and a linkage, buy the manifolds and linkage from the same place. They're not all the same, and the linkage may not fit exactly if the manifolds change the side-to-side spacing. For example, aircooled.net manifolds and the CB Performance linkage work together only if you shorten the cross bar.

What are you running this on you need a 48s for?
r_towle
I am trying to do what Bradhole told us to do.....Buy from HPH...But no response yet!!!!

I know where to get them elsewhere....just waiting for HPH to answer.

Rich
seanery
It's best to call them.

HPH webpage has the phone # on page 1
dinomium
Triad has a great carb linkage! Morphinspector (Sound Solution guy) also might have some used carbs.
Just be sure to know what you are buying the Weber name is licenced and some of the carbs are coming from Spain. There is a version called "Redline" that a shop out of Auburn WA sells that claim they are TRU WEBERS... just so you know that you, and knowin is half the battle!
r_towle
I'll wait for Brad to answer....he might actually have a life this weekend.

Rich
watsonrx13
I don't think Brad has a life. I've tried a couple of times this week to get his response from a posting I have had added to. I'm not in too big of a hurry for the answer, I've got lots to do otherwise.

It's amazing how much all of us rely in the Bradmeister for his knowledge and blessing on all of the work we're doing on our cars.

Brad, you are DA MAN smilie_pokal.gif call or write when you can and keep up the good work.
Bleyseng
CALL them! Boy, Brad does have a life other than posting here so if you want parts use the phone.

Geoff
Brad Roberts
I left the shop at 4:00am this morning after being there at 8:30 am. I have no life. People think I'm joking when I say Porsche 24/7 nothing else.. no TV.. nothing...

You dont have to buy from us.. the money making is in the service work not parts.

Soon the ecomm will be up and running with minor content. I'm speaking with multiple people about running the ecomm full time and doing nothing else. It is VERY hard for me to twist wrenches/answer phone/answer email/post to board/maintain web sites/maintain email/attend & support events/ We need some educated help and I intend to make it happen. Several Automotion people in this area would love to get back into Porsche parts sales... I'm speaking to them.

B
r_towle
ok....but do you have a setup for sale???

Rich
Brad Roberts
I have nothing on the shelf. The 48's are over 1400$ the last time I checked.

I can get you pricing on Monday for a complete setup, but you will have to call/email/remind me.

B
Bleyseng
Doesn't Kevin (Roadyguy) have a set of 44's for Sale??? Buy em from him as thats almost as good as Brad. ohmy.gif
biggrin.gif

Geoff
rhodyguy
that's rhody to you fella.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.