Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: look what showed at the local porsche shop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
d914
we have a local TV show and where shooting at the loacl porsche dealership and the had a carrera GT show up.
d914
jjj
d914
my son got a ride, my wife got a ride, me?????!!!!!
d914
engine, and what a sound, F1 machine all the way
d914
jjjj
McMark
It's funny that this is the first time I've seen the C:GT from the side. It really looks nice from the side, why don't they show it more?
confused24.gif
d914
and look what showed up to watch the shoot!!!!
d914
jjj
d914
me looking at yet another car I can't afford.
d914
commercial,,,,,,,,,,,,,, UPN in northern Ga 8:30am saturdays Meet the Products
bongo monkey
Speaking of Carrera GTs, I was just at the tire shop. They had a chart for lug nut torque settings for all sorts of cars. For some reason they had the Carrera GT (Who would take a C-GT to BJ's?) and the recommended lug nut torque was 407 ft lbs. wacko.gif

Those wheels are never falling off.
d914
center lug
seanery
the car & driver has a review of the car. They show a picture of the lug wrench. It's a work of art.
Curvie Roadlover
I think I'm in love!!! wub.gif
Jake Raby
damn that thing is ugly!
davep
agree.gif

As ugly as the 914! biggrin.gif
nikhil
sooo damn hot!! oh and someone punch that kid getting out of the car for grabbing the window pane to close the door!
bongo monkey
QUOTE(nikhil @ May 8 2004, 09:20 AM)
sooo damn hot!! oh and someone punch that kid getting out of the car for grabbing the window pane to close the door!

ohmy.gif

I'm fairly sure that's d914's son... ph34r.gif
McMark
Well than it should be easy to smack him!

clap56.gif biggrin.gif
DuckRyder
I like the Lambo better,

BTW, whats up with the server today? SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
d914
that was my son and I'll gladly take care of it. Once a day whether he needs it or not. chair.gif
fiid
Nice. I really like the Carerra GT. Now that Porsche has a competitor to the Enzo I wish they would spank Ferarri's ass in Formula 1. Someone needs to do it.
thesey914
Hmmm Gallado....Audi sure make 'em pretty
EdwardBlume
Nice ride. Thanks for the picts!!! biggrin.gif
morph
beautiful just.....beautiful......sniff..sniff.tiedo get me tissue
neo914-6
All you need to do is roll out the rear fenders with intakes, smooth out the bumpers, reshape the trunk, rake the windshield, install 18" wheels, add headrest pods, and voila "914 CGT". idea.gif

Hey they do it all the time on TV!
tat2dphreak
it's a true engineering marvel... I don't know if I "like" it though... it's beautiful in it's own way, but I think I still like the new 911s more...

the lambo turns my crank better... but the GT will eat the lambo's lunch!

at any rate, thank you very much for sharing the pics!! beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.