Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb mommy car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
pt_700
my good friend's sister rolled her poor camry a few days ago. she's ok but needs some mommy wheels soon. some kind of 4 door transportation appliance with an automatic and decent fuel economy in the s.f. bay area would do, we're in san jose.

want to find something before she takes me up on my offer to borrow my benz. hope she was too high on prescription drugs to remember my offer! ha ha!

pt_700
little friday bump? icon_bump.gif

crummy cellphone pic of the car below. of course the major damage is on the other side. guess she hit some standing water in a hailstorm and lost control, spinning and rolling at least once of each, landing right side up facing the wrong way (driver error!). she really gotta find a car so mine will be spared, ha ha!

we got excited about a '95 camry w/ 120k and in excellent condition until we realized $2800 is only a decent private party asking price and it had a salvage title. run away! run away! you'd think the seller would disclose something like that before you drove across town to look?!

in a rare moment of sage like wisdom i told her (she's like my little sis); cars are like men. you don't go home with the 1st one you see...

Click to view attachment
914itis
QUOTE(pt_700 @ Apr 15 2011, 10:41 AM) *

little friday bump? icon_bump.gif

crummy cellphone pic of the car below. of course the major damage is on the other side. guess she hit some standing water in a hailstorm and lost control, spinning and rolling at least once of each, landing right side up facing the wrong way (driver error!). she really gotta find a car so mine will be spared, ha ha!

we got excited about a '95 camry w/ 120k and in excellent condition until we realized $2800 is only a decent private party asking price and it had a salvage title. run away! run away! you'd think the seller would disclose something like that before you drove across town to look?!

in a rare moment of sage like wisdom i told her (she's like my little sis); cars are like men. you don't go home with the 1st one you see...

Click to view attachment

looks like she's gonna drive a benz dry.gif dry.gif
pt_700
think i'm clear for now. she was high on painkillers when i offered!

if push comes to shove and she needs to get to work, i'll probably go back to full coverage and cave...

not having that for awhile might be the motivation i need to get my 914 back on the road and off it's mighty perch - 4 jackstands!
pt_700
whew! got off easy. she found one last night.
914itis
QUOTE(pt_700 @ Apr 16 2011, 05:36 PM) *

whew! got off easy. she found one last night.

Great
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.