The car is a 1971 PORSCHE 914 1.7 Liter..........NADA book values the car between $5000 --$10,000. This is a 2 owner car; the 1st owner kept it for 20 years, and I've had it for 20 years. The total mileage is 115,000 miles on the car, and only 25,000 on a rebuilt engine. The car isn't running at this moment, because the fuel pump is not receiving power. Fix that, and you have only cosmetics to concern yourself with. This auto is completely STOCK, with the exception of A/C added from the dealership, and still has the original FUEL injection and 4 wheel DISC brakes. The car has special classic Baja mags with 4 spokes, that were popular 'in the day'. For $5000 I will get it running. ($500 deposit needed to initiate the work.) Or I will deliver the car to you, on a flatbed, if you live within 50 or 75 miles. My E.R.S. will do a service-call for up to $100. Email Stuart or call ; 760-515-0405 [This is not the actual car, but is the same model and 'Spring Green' color.]

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article