Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fresno?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rand
Who here is in Fresno?
Cap'n Krusty
We're sorry, Fresno's been closed due to budget issues. The previous occupants can be found camped on the Pismo/Oceano dunes. Try Disneyland.

The Cap'n, always helpful!
Rand
laugh.gif

There's a hell hole over there I need examined. I'm hoping there's a teener fan left in town who can take a look for me.
Cap'n Krusty
Some say it IS a hell hole .............................

The Cap'n
Andyrew
computersforkids is in visalia.
luskesq
Contrary to the droll comments of the Cap'n, yes, there are some of us left here. Whereabouts in Fresno are we talking about?

Keith
7TPorsh
Hey I was up in Fresno two weekends ago and saw a pristine white teener drive by the Chipotle I was at. (man that's good food).

Car looked concours.
luskesq
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Apr 13 2011, 12:41 PM) *

Hey I was up in Fresno two weekends ago and saw a pristine white teener drive by the Chipotle I was at. (man that's good food).

Car looked concours.
Wish I could say that was me. Mine is white but not on the road yet and I would not describe it as pristine. I've only seen one other 914 in town over the last 2 years.

keith

ConeDodger
Rand,
The devil is in Fresno... devil.gif
echocanyons
Are you interested inThe MaraThon blue 75?
I can give it a look too.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 13 2011, 05:35 PM) *

Rand,
The devil is in Fresno... devil.gif

Naah, he's over at the dunes, raisin' hell.

The Cap'n
Rand
QUOTE(echocanyons @ Apr 13 2011, 05:39 PM) *

Are you interested inThe MaraThon blue 75?
I can give it a look too.

Sounds like you might know the one. It's a project, but if the hell hole is solid I'm going to make an offer. Been emailing the gal, will have the address soon.
echocanyons
I haven't seen the car other than the ad, I'm kinda partial to metallic blue 914's but couldn't justify another project.

I'd be happy to give it a once over saturday, I can take pictures if the owner doesn't mind.

Shoot me an PM with the location & contact info & I'll check it out on your behalf.
sww914
If you want to find somebody from Fresno you'd better check Morro Bay, that's where they all are if they can afford a car.
computers4kids
Rand, We're taking off for the Coast for a few days otherwise I would be glad to take a peek for you. I'm about 45 minutes away. The car looks like it's worth a closer look...then of course, I'm partial to marathon blue biggrin.gif

If you decide to get it, and need to arrange some sort of pickup I could probably help you with that. I do have a trailer it could sit on until you can come get the car.
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.