Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: momma's day....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
for the wife, i am putting 15 cubic yards of topsoil in flower beds, painting the iron patio set for the season, will get a couple of storage benches for the patios to store toy/pool stuff, give her a card and make her breakfast. i think she also wants a bunch of flowers/bulbs/plants for the garden.

ain't it funny the difference with men and women. what i want for fathers day is to be left alone to mess around with the teener, go for a long drive, then drink beer while watching 'most extreme challenge' (MXC) on spike. or maybe watch 'trucks'. i will be the first to admit it, i am simple and i like it that way. the office life is stressful and complicated, let's keep the rest simple......

happy mothers day everyone!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif
seanery
mom is getting a ticket to see simon & garfunkel when they are here next month. Father's day for dad is the other ticket. I'm not too original, I guess.
Mark Henry
Man do I have it easy, my wife was going to a garden sale and I gave her $50. laugh.gif

I'm taking my mommy out to dinner next week.
neo914-6
My daughter and I will make her breakfast, give her a card, chocolates, new book, and jewelry then see Kill Bill 2 (glad she's a Quentin T fan) biggrin.gif

Oh and It'll probably be honey do extreme tomorrow...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.