Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mueller...you have a back up car!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nine14cats
Hey Mike,

I've been reading your threads as you assemble your car for the WCC. The challenges ahead will be plenty. Every time I read one of your posts, it sounds like something we went through just before a time trial or auto-x. Channel your energy and use your goal of having the car ready for the WCC. You will go far in getting it back together.

If by chance you don't have her ready for the WCC due to work, safety, stress, $$$, all of the above, you and your wife are welcome to drive our number 628 at the WCC auto-x.

Doris and I can go 2 driver in one session, and you and your wife can go 2 driver in another. The invitation is open for the both of you. The WCC is for fun. Don't kill yourself getting there.

Now...get back in the garage and kick some ass! smilie_pokal.gif

Bill and Doris Pickering

Here's a pic of the car....
nine14cats
oh...and if your wife thinks she can't drive it, here's a pic of Doris at Thunderhill....

yes...a woman can drive it! smile.gif

Bill P.
TimT
Wow, what a great offer!!

Im thinking just another of the many reason this bbs rocks beerchug.gif

beep beep baby I can drive you're car~~
Mueller
wow, I'm speechless....thanks for the offer...I hope that I don't have to take you up on it...back to the garage to drill out those pesky studs smash.gif
Malmz
Great, now Mueller's just going to lay down the tools and drink beer for the month of May....

Very generous offer!

sm
J P Stein
Don't drive that thang, Mike. Iff'n ya do you'll never settle for less. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.