Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check it out!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Click on the link and turn up your volume.

( In the words of Funk Master Flex ) CUS I DON"T PLAY!

Click on the link to my sons web site frostyle.com Go to the Movies section, go to vehicles, Right click, and do a "save as", on the link for the movie download at the bottom of the page and crank up your volume! If you have good soud your going to crap!

918-S lives!
echocanyons
It's Alive!!!!

Great Job!
Mueller
sweet !!!!

you better bring some tissues to wipe all the drool off your car when it shows up here next month !!!!
VegasRacer
boldblue.gif That sounds so wicked. happy11.gif aktion035.gif alien.gif stones.gif
Levi
Oh yeah thats the way they should sound...Sweeet
Bleyseng
Sweet! I think you are going to give Mueller a run for his money.
Rusty
that is very cool... congrats, Rich!

-Rusty smoke.gif
415PB
It can be done aktion035.gif Great job, that is way cool.
Gint
Fanfuch'ntastic Rich!
neo914-6
I wish I taped firing up my V8 car for the first time in '84...
Great job!
Felix
nebreitling
JESUS

i had my computer hooked up through my sound system when i played that video.

i gotta go clean my shorts.
Mueller
I wish I taped firing up my V8 car for the first time in '84...

i think you would have enjoyed it if Brad and I had videoed the little episode we had while trying to bring your car back to life when first brought to the Palo Alto shop.....picture raw gas poured into carb and somebody stupidly looking into carb while Brad turns the key and the motor backfires up thru the carb....luckly only a few hairs burnt off wacko.gif
736conver
SWEET!!!
krk
Hey Rich!

Very cool. smilie_pokal.gif

kim.
neo914-6
only a few hairs burnt off

Now that would have been a site! Probably like out of a classic 3 Stooges movie. (Not implying anything)

I flamed the carb a couple of times but was safely behind the rear "blast" window.

What happened to that video clip of the 911 V8 at the PA shop?
Jeroen
C O O L ! ! !

Too bad the kid's face was hidden behind the targa bar
I bet he pulled a huge grin after it started

smilie_pokal.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
i love porsche
AAAHHHH thats sick!!!!!!

how long did it take you to fit that engine in there...thats one of my 914 goals, to make a 914 S replica using a 928 engine...cause it impossible to get a flat 8...but..man...thats sick...congrats!
ein 6er
OMG!!! awesome!!!! that doesn't sound like a stock exhaust!!

rich, i met a pca member at the rennsport reunion from minn. 911 guy he had a 66 i believe with lots of miles on it, well above 200k i think. he drove it to daytona. don't remember what town he was from. i told him about your alien project and he said he would try to track you down. reall nice guy, i told him to stop by here.

congrats on the hard work!!! clap56.gif
joea9146
That is great wait until you take the first ride it wont be long now. Sonds great smilie_flagge6.gif
ChrisReale
Dood, your nuts. That sound is so mean... smilie_pokal.gif
Eric Taylor
Oh man, that is so COOL! God it's gona be such a beast! That deffinatly made my day!
Eric
Bruce Allert
smilie_pokal.gif Right on Rich smilie_pokal.gif Sounds great.
I started my 2.0 when I first got it in and it was LOUD.... cuz I dn't have the muffler on boldblue.gif
Sounded like I was at the races.
Yers is cool Man beer.gif

.....b
i love porsche
hehe..well if were talking about loud startups...i started my 1.7 a while ago..it had no heat exchangers or muffler on it and shot out flames about2 feet from the side of the car!
ablose58
Awsome Rich! smilie_pokal.gif aktion035.gif I always knew you would prevail! great job pray.gif AL
rick 918-S
Glad you all enjoyed that! Cooling system week this week.
Jacco
ohmy.gif thats one mean machine... what a great way to start my day.....
wait... I have to play it again biggrin.gif

good luck with finishing up!

Jacco de Haan
Delft, the Netherlands
Qarl
Dude!

Totally frickin awesome. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

So when is the article in Excellence supposed to be published? cool.gif
AZ914
Schweeeeeeeeeeeet!! Yeeeeahhhh Booooyyyyyyyyyy!!

Congrats on the hard work! smilie_pokal.gif I like the Metallica touch...
rick 918-S
QUOTE(kellzey @ May 10 2004, 08:16 AM)
Dude!

Totally frickin awesome. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

So when is the article in Excellence supposed to be published? cool.gif

They don't come around here. It's too far away from the coasts. They would get land sick. lol2.gif
Joe Ricard
Rich, again you just can't do that. Put a 928 EURO motor in a teener. Hey I'll help you out send me the Euro motor with that 300 HP and I'll trade my 78 U.S. 4.5L

Seriously that is cool and will be way fun. Great job
aircooledboy
Dude,
There is no friggin' way you can put a 4.7 into a 914. Gotta be a camera trick. I mean, come on. If you could really do that, it would make your 914 one of the coolest cars ever. happy11.gif

Hey wait, I know you! Didn't you do the press briefings for the Iraqis during the war?? laugh.gif laugh.gif (Remember: "Our brave forces have repelled the
Americans back into the sea, and made them cry for their mothers" as a US Marine takes the podium away from him)

Seriously, we are not worthy. pray.gif I get a woody dreaming of having the time to swap in a 2.0. A 4.7? A FREAKING 4.7!!! I would give tall dollars to be there the first time some Biff Richpiggy in his Vette gives you that NARP look right before you tear his hood off.

Very nice work my friend. Hope to have the honor of seeing it in person some day.
dinomium
Keep it up Rich and you are going to have your own show on Discovery!!
Monster Alien 914 Garage or sumptin!!
So freaken sweet!
Go cat GO!
dtd beer3.gif
michelko
Hi Rich very impressive wub.gif .
Let us see and of course hear more of this stuff.

Regards from germany

Michael
DuckRyder
Sweet!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.