Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bright shiny and new!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Part Pricer
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2411377867

He doesn't waste time with details or facts.
Jeroen
This is a 4 cylinder 2.0 liter. Most 2.0 were for the 914/6

Whazzhe mean by that???
blink.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
URY914
"The facts, only the facts"
Joe Friday

How about a picture if he's so proud of it.
VegasRacer
I don't need photos or a detailed description.
His feedback rating is more than enough to give me all the confidence I require. cool.gif
Aaron Cox
HE IS FRENCH!!!!!! laugh.gif
why no pic? why not more description? why waste time describing history of an engine you are not selling? bozo wants 2k! is it complete? carbs?FI? Longblock? Shortblock? 1600dp being passed of as a 2L?

The world may never know.....

"....the story you have just seen is true, the names have been changed to protect the innocent..."
DRAGNET
Britain Smith
There is a reason why he had to change his ebayID...that is why he has the sunglasses next to his name.

I feel bad for the sucker who bids on this item.

-Britain
Lawrence
I just emailed him, requesting details. I encourage everyone else to do the same!
tod914
HE IS FRENCH!!!!!!  
why no pic? why not more description?

Bahhhh - yu stupid americans mock what you dont understand. he dont need to put a description because he is french. I pass wind in your general direction and taunt you with my bright and shiney 914.
Chris H.
QUOTE(tod914 @ Apr 15 2003, 08:03 AM)
HE IS FRENCH!!!!!!  
why no pic? why not more description?

Bahhhh - yu stupid americans mock what you dont understand. he dont need to put a description because he is french. I pass wind in your general direction and taunt you with my bright and shiney 914.

LOL! Tod you're killing me! I just snarfed my coffee dammit! lol2.gif Make sure you use the Inspector Clousseau accent...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.