Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Signs that you're having fun
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Curvie Roadlover
Went for a trial run (again) for the Mid-West Classic Fun Run and took some pics of some of the signage along the way. Kind of overcast, and it eventually began to rain, but you get the picture MDB2.gif
ein 6er
damn, the only place i see signs like that are on off and on ramps!! stfu.gif
BS Chairman
driving.gif Holy S--t, are you sure that there is that many signs?
Curvie Roadlover
It's VERY twisty and about 2.5 hours long.
TJB/914
Hey Guys,
I just got a room at the motel Fri. & Sat. (party time). Anyone needing a place to flop out can use my room. I think I'll stock it with Two Buck Charlie Wine, Car Parts & some of my 914 Literature stuff. Make everyone feel like it's their 914 garage.
Curvie,
Do I have to take my CW weenie car out & get it dirty on that road run to Hell (that's Hell, MI for you out of towner's). Ok, I will do it if I can be the last car in line. B.S. chairman drives like a madman!!
Tom (still wipes my baby off top & btm. after every outing)
seanery
Tom, time to buy a good driver and keep that beauty spotless.
Curvie Roadlover
It's all paved this time, and Tom you'll be happy to know we're thinking about splitting up the cars into 3 groups based on how "spirited" you want to drive. smilie_flagge24.gif
Curvie Roadlover
I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression. My point was to show that it's very curvie, not that the roadsides are cluttered up with signage. That's not the case at all
Curvie Roadlover
These are roads these cars were built for!
Curvie Roadlover
driving pleasure

w00t.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.