Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weekly Local Car Club Show Bartlett , Tn.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GTPatrick
Greetings all Teener Fans . Here in Bartlett (Memphis suburb) Tn. there is a local car clubs show in the Old ex Piggly Wiggly shopping center at the corner of Stage Rd/Hwy 64 and Kirby Whitten .

Several local/National street rod , Mustang car club , Corvette car club , etc. have a standing open car club show every Thursdy night in the parking car lot of this local shopping center .

Well this past Thursday , I ran into Ken Park , 914World nom de guerre ???? , with his all silver 914 that was hanining out with the local SCCA Solo Event chapter/club . It was rather neet to meet Ken again and having a beautiful no rust 914 available for all to see and admire . Too bad Hot_Shoe914 wasn't there but maybe he will chime in here or hang out there some Thursday night .

I have seen a yellow early model 914 hanging out here but was unable to find out who it was . Anyone here know who it is or is willing to admit to being there ???

We get top see old 30's cars , a Nash Metrololitan , and original Austin Mini LH drive owned and resotred by a local female , The Original Winning 1st. Sebring Fl . race car a Crosley . [u] Yes you heard it , The Original Winning Sebring 1951 ? Crosley Hot Shot ! ! ! [/uPlus a large plethora colleciton of Hot Rods/Street Rods , Mustangs , Corvettes , Porsche and of course an occasional example of our famous and most beloved 914's

Well gotz to go now . I guess that I am finished crowing of a local Car Event/Show here in the Memphis area . If you're ever in the area on a Thursday nite , cool weather , please check it out . Heck you may even see Ken Park and his Silver early model 914 .

Party on fellow Teeners . beerchug.gif

GTP aktion035.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(GTPatrick @ Apr 15 2011, 11:37 PM) *

Greetings all Teener Fans . Here in Bartlett (Memphis suburb) Tn. there is a local car clubs show in the Old ex Piggly Wiggly shopping center at the corner of Stage Rd/Hwy 64 and Kirby Whitten .

Several local/National street rod , Mustang car club , Corvette car club , etc. have a standing open car club show every Thursdy night in the parking car lot of this local shopping center .

Well this past Thursday , I ran into Ken Park , 914World nom de guerre ???? , with his all silver 914 that was hanining out with the local SCCA Solo Event chapter/club . It was rather neet to meet Ken again and having a beautiful no rust 914 available for all to see and admire . Too bad Hot_Shoe914 wasn't there but maybe he will chime in here or hang out there some Thursday night .

I have seen a yellow early model 914 hanging out here but was unable to find out who it was . Anyone here know who it is or is willing to admit to being there ???

We get top see old 30's cars , a Nash Metrololitan , and original Austin Mini LH drive owned and resotred by a local female , The Original Winning 1st. Sebring Fl . race car a Crosley . [u] Yes you heard it , The Original Winning Sebring 1951 ? Crosley Hot Shot ! ! ! [/uPlus a large plethora colleciton of Hot Rods/Street Rods , Mustangs , Corvettes , Porsche and of course an occasional example of our famous and most beloved 914's

Well gotz to go now . I guess that I am finished crowing of a local Car Event/Show here in the Memphis area . If you're ever in the area on a Thursday nite , cool weather , please check it out . Heck you may even see Ken Park and his Silver early model 914 .

Party on fellow Teeners . beerchug.gif

GTP aktion035.gif

Yeah, Ken told me he was going and I thought about it but opted to work overtime to raise money for my trip to Hershery and some new Hoosiers for Ken's car since we are both racing it this year. We both won the championship in our respective classes last year but unfortunately only one of us will be a champion this season. If I am not mistaken Ken currently has a 21-16 lead over me but I hope to narrow that margin this Sunday at Memphis International Raceway. driving.gif first.gif

Shoe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.