Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for 914/4 mechanics in Tampa
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Bannevich
Hey,
Just moved to area ( Tampa), and Im looking for a good shop to do work in the area. Just got my first 914 and want a few things done to it. Voltage reg, tune up, vac sys, EFI Ljet....etc
Any news would be great
Scott Bannevich
Rouser
Can't recommend anyone here in Tampa, since I do all my own maintenance.

The only Porsche-type shop that comes to mind is Dave White's Autosports, 5217 W. Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33634, (813) 874-1911. Give them a call.
seanery
Scott, welcome to the club!

This would be better asked in the general forum. We use this one for issues with the forum, etc..

I'll move it for ya.

-sean
watsonrx13
Welcome Scott.

There are several owners in and around the Tampa Bay area on this BBS. I agree with Rouser, Dave White would be the best place. I do all of my work on the cars myself, same as Rouser and Paul (URY914).

What area do you live in and where did you transfer from?

Again welcome and stay connected as I'm certain we'll be having a Cental FL 914 Club meeting soon.
Scott Bannevich
Moved here from CHarleston Sc, and Va Beach Va. I have had 2 73 911's and did alot of the work myself. I am a guitar and bass teacher, and play out in tampa and st pete almost everynight, so i am limited on personal wrench time.
Thanks for all the help, and would love to be in the Tampa 914 club. Is there a site for it?
74GoKart
You may want to check out Eibell Performance.
Rouser
You may want to check out Eibell Performance.

The only hassle is that Eibell is out in Clearwater, and they most certainly are not inexpensive (i.e. cheap).

But that's another good choice, if you have the wallet for them.
smg914
Scott,
Welcome to Tampa Bay. I own three 914's and have been living in Tampa for about 12 years now. I'm pretty much aware of everyone in the Tampa Bay area that is 914 knowledgeable. Send me an email at (914steve@verizon.net) and I will steer you in the right direction. I'll also give you my home phone number so we can talk about it.
Thanks,
Steve
URY914
Welcome Aboard!!! biggrin.gif

There are about six regular 914club guys here in Tampa, and most have replied already.There are about 12 more that are less active.

There are a few more shops, but Steve knows them all and will tell you about them.

Steve and I have talked about getting together a Tampa meeting sometime, but there is only talk so far.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.