Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey parts list
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
I thought it might be a good idea for anyone in need of specific parts to post here. That way we can bring anything we KNOW someone needs.

I am on the lookout for a set of 951 front fenders, and possibly a set of 930 flares. these are dependent upon me selling some stuff I am bringing. dry.gif

I will also have a VERY nice 356 C model front clip ( headlights forward, no rust no accident ). I am looking to trade for a B front clip of the same caliber.

914itis
From the top of my head, I need a rear bumper cover, and a side shift firewall conversion bushing.
914 shifter
DellOrto Superformance Tech book ? bye1.gif
okieflyr
I need a set of foglight grills that need refinishing, and decent front and rear bumber tops.

I'm bringing alot of big stuff, so bring a truck, but I'll start that thread tommorow.
ArtechnikA
I'm looking for a matched pair of early 930 trailing arms, the more complete the better. Also 9x15 wheels, preferably 3-piece BBS but Fuchs would be OK. And I'm always on the lookout for H1 trim rings in restorable condition...

I'm bringing 2 sets of 911 front struts with hubs.
1 set is the fairly rare 3.5" brake Boge-thread tube.
The other set is 3" brake something - haven't pulled the inserts yet to be sure... And probably some other stuff - have to go hit the storage locker...
Northeast914
QUOTE(okieflyr @ Apr 16 2011, 12:57 PM) *

I need a set of foglight grills that need refinishing, and decent front and rear bumber tops.

I'm bringing alot of big stuff, so bring a truck, but I'll start that thread tommorow.

I have the grills and bumper tops ill make sure they make there way to the show
t collins

I'll be looking for a stock front sway bar (complete), rear coil overs, like new targa j trim, brake pad spring clips for front 911 M calaipers, early pinch style ball joints, and what ever else I think I can't live without.
sfrenck
Anyone got a Tangerine Door Brace set with mounting hardware? Or homemade door brace with brackets?

I know - I can build a set for myself out of a bedframe and turnbuckles.... but I don't weld and I want something that'll bolt on to get the demo work started for my long repair.
mepstein
Scott - I'm down in Newark all the time if you want me to pick you up a set?

http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Universa.../tpr3000-a5.htm
r_towle
QUOTE(scotty b @ Apr 16 2011, 10:52 AM) *

I will also have a VERY nice 356 C model front clip ( headlights forward, no rust no accident ).

How much do you want for this and can you send me a few pics?

Rich
I am in need of Bilstein Strut inserts for I believe 75 SC towers. They are 3.5 spacing with 'A' calipers. I have looked for a number on them and the only thing i find is "314 0123 w 001". I am pretty confident the 3 is not a 9?? I googled the numbers with no luck.

This number was on the front side of strut stamped horizonaly, They were originally green tho a PO painted them yellow.

Shoe will be going the bartering.

Click to view attachment
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Apr 16 2011, 01:01 PM) *

I'm looking for a matched pair of early 930 trailing arms, the more complete the better.

I have a pair but one is damaged in the bearing area. The stub axle/hub doesn't tighten up because the aluminum is worn on the inner surface, so a repair is needed.
scotty b
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 16 2011, 01:44 PM) *

I will also have a VERY nice 356 C model front clip ( headlights forward, no rust no accident ).

Rich

Probably 1500.00 You'll see it Friday or saturday rolleyes.gif
okieflyr
I just listed the bulk of what I'm taking in the classifieds under "Hershey Garage Sale" I've got space #'s D48,E15

See ya there!
scotty b
I'll also be looking for a good flywheel for a 930, and an alternator housing for a 930 ( customers car not mine. sad.gif )
zymurgist
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Apr 16 2011, 01:01 PM) *

I'm looking for a matched pair of early 930 trailing arms, the more complete the better. Also 9x15 wheels, preferably 3-piece BBS but Fuchs would be OK.

I have a pair of Fuchs that didn't quite fit under the rear fenders of my '70 (tires rub on bumps). Not sure if they are 9x15, although they are definitely 15 inch wheels.

Got any particular part number you're looking for?
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Apr 18 2011, 09:41 AM) *

...Not sure if they are 9x15, although they are definitely 15 inch wheels.
Got any particular part number you're looking for?

Only one 9x15 Fuchs part number ;-)
If the back says 9J15, the part number will be right.
I'll check my references tonight - I know there is a proper Porsche part number for them but I don't have access just now.

Meanwhile I'm hanging onto my pair of 8's...
zymurgist
I'm guessing they are 8's but will verify. They have black centers with satin rims.
MikeSpraggi
Looking for a fiberglass rear bumper, stock type, not 916 type.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(scotty b @ Apr 18 2011, 07:45 AM) *

I'll also be looking for a good flywheel for a 930, and an alternator housing for a 930 ( customers car not mine. sad.gif )

I will check with my buddy doing a 3.3 swap and see if he might have these. Will let you know when I find out. If so I can pick them up in Nashville on my way.

smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif
saigon71
In the market for the following:

The long metal passenger rear brake line (the one that runs from the rear brake controller to the wheel)

Eyebrow grommets

Flexible brake lines - new (all four)

CHT sensor - 1974 2.0

Stainless steel fuel line set

Will be up on Saturday.
okieflyr
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Apr 20 2011, 05:20 AM) *

Looking for a fiberglass rear bumper, stock type, not 916 type.

Mike,

If i'm successful scoring a bumpertop, my rear glass bumper is going to be available.

Kevin
r_towle
QUOTE(scotty b @ Apr 17 2011, 11:59 AM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 16 2011, 01:44 PM) *

Rich

Probably 1500.00 You'll see it Friday or saturday rolleyes.gif

just so you dont get disappointed and end up dragging it home...Stoddards (who will be there) sells the front nose halves new for 400 each...so 800 per pair for new sheet metal.

Look around at them before you drag it out, they sell out early of the nose pieces typically, so if you pull it out afterwards, you may win out.

They also sell the T5B nose pieces...and those can be modified to create an A nose with VW headlight buckets.

Rich
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Apr 20 2011, 08:53 AM) *

In the market for the following:
Stainless steel fuel line set

I'll be there with SS fuel lines and lots of other things! smile.gif
tod914
Looking for a 73 rear chrome bumper. Thanks.
ArtechnikA
While looking through stuff in the garage I came up with some more stuff I'll be adding to the pile...

Nice lo-miles pair of slotted, vented front brake disks.
2,2 pushi-me-pulli-you clutch pressure plate
RSR-valved Bilstein Rallye front dampers for '65-mid-'85 Boge struts. These are _not_ street dampers... New, never-installed, all hardware, original boxes.
Unused set of Koni-strut red (adjustable, but not externally-adjustable) Koni dampers, 911 valving, OK for 914. (But don't go crazy with lowering or you'll damage the adjusting valve...)
And the ever-popular - 'more' ...
zymurgist
I got 2 Fuchs with tires. They are 15x8.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.