Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB : rear fiberglass trunk lid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jjackson
After all of the chasis stiffening over winter, I need to lose 30 lbs off the back end.
Can't be one with the rear spoiler attached. JJackson
okieflyr
QUOTE(jjackson @ Apr 16 2011, 02:01 PM) *

After all of the chasis stiffening over winter, I need to lose 30 lbs off the back end.

I'm taking a fiberglass front and rear decklid skin to Hershey to sell.
They are very thin race weight glass, (not street production type) and I have recently parted out some steel decklids for the inner structures to mount them on. They would not ship well so local or personal transport would be best. If this direction is of interest, we can talk further.
jjackson
QUOTE(okieflyr @ Apr 16 2011, 06:34 PM) *

QUOTE(jjackson @ Apr 16 2011, 02:01 PM) *

I'm taking a fiberglass front and rear decklid skin to Hershey to sell.
They are very thin race weight glass, (not street production type) and I have recently parted out some steel decklids for the inner structures to mount them on. They would not ship well so local or personal transport would be best. If this direction is of interest, we can talk further.

Are you interested in separating Them?Really do not mind weight on front of car.Also do not know if I can inconvenience Shoe that much. He's the only one I know thats going up from this area.JJackson
PeeGreen 914
I may have a Cabon Fiber rear lid to sell if you're interested.
jjackson
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 16 2011, 06:53 PM) *

I may have a Cabon Fiber rear lid to sell if you're interested.

PM sent.J
jjackson
QUOTE(jjackson @ Apr 16 2011, 01:01 PM) *

Still looking.Can't afford CF right now.Third girl due in 3-4 weeks.Lookin for a bargain.JJackson
hot_shoe914
I can transport from Hershey for you Jay along with your bumper. A few more parts and I can earn a hamburger.
matthepcat
$325 will buy you a new on from QRS fiberglass.
jjackson
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Apr 17 2011, 12:42 PM) *

Yeah I know-Looking for bargain-Saw one sell last month that I sure wish I had.Was offered a real good price on CF on earlier post.Also offered a good price on front and rear -not wanting to separate-but maybe.....Racing budget light this year-Fortunately we have several new sets of tires in the garage.JJackson
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(jjackson @ Apr 17 2011, 04:35 PM) *

Yeah I know-Looking for bargain-Saw one sell last month that I sure wish I had.Was offered a real good price on CF on earlier post.Also offered a good price on front and rear -not wanting to separate-but maybe.....Racing budget light this year-Fortunately we have several new sets of tires in the garage.JJackson

We corded two of our tires today. Need a new set or a really good used set.
jjackson
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Apr 17 2011, 09:03 PM) *

QUOTE(jjackson @ Apr 17 2011, 04:35 PM) *

We corded two of our tires today. Need a new set or a really good used set.

Shoe, can you run 22 X 10 X 16s-Can set you up if they will fit.JJackson
jjackson
Bought One! J Jackson beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.