Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's going to the Reno Zone 7 Auto-x
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nine14cats
Who's planning on making it to the 2 day PCA Zone 7 Auto-x at Stead Airport in Reno?

PCA Zone 7 Auto-X

We can do the 914Club Corral! smilie_pokal.gif

Roll Call.......

We're in....both days!

Bill and Doris Pickering
Trekkor
I'll be there both days!
SirAndy
just spend 4 hours breaking into my car, switching the ignition switch and re-keying my drivers side door-handle ... headbang.gif

now all i need is a good alignement and she's ready to be driven again ...

so, it looks like i'm IN for the AX fun! driving.gif
Andy
Randal
I'm in; going up tomorrow night.

Talked to Pat Costin tonight who is designing the course. I know the course has at least 17 corners! It'll be like a big street course, with some big straighaways.

Hope it doesn't snow on Friday when we set up the course. It actually did two year ago and we had nothing but T-shirts and (BRRRRR..) was it cold.
Brad Roberts
I plan to leave here around 12pm on Friday. I *think* Andy/Jason/Britain/Angel/Birgit will leave SJ around 3pm. I should ask BillP when they are leaving. I could probably ride with them instead of driving up by myself.

B
Trekkor
Up and ready!

Thanks to Jim Cole of B&B Foreign Car Service in Napa, for use of the trailer.

Notice the homemade extendo ramps to get up there. They're 12 feet long to get up on the 2 foot deck.
SirAndy
got the car back from the alignment shop today.
the front is TIGHT, i mean, 1 degree on the steering wheel at speed and she goes instantly. no play. very precise.

they also took out some negative camber in the back, supposedly better.
now one of the tires (drivers side) seems to rub a bit on the outside fender. unsure.gif

we'll see how that all works out this weekend,
Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.