Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Nice polished 15x7/8 Fuchs with NEW RA1's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
campbellcj
$1,800/offer

I bought these very pretty factory Fuchs for my 914-6 track car but am heading in a different direction (bigger) so am not going to use them. Factory 15x7's and 15x8's with part numbers 911.361.020.11 and 911.361.020.42.

There is NO curb rash on these wheels; however, there are a few minor stains and blemishes in the polishing, which I suspect could be cleaned-up with a little work. One of the pics highlights what I consider the only issue worth mentioning, a tiny ding. The paint is in good shape and appears original IMO.

The Toyo RA1 DOT-R tires are NEW -- as in ZERO miles or heat cycles -- purchased and carefully mounted/balanced December 2010. The sizes are 205/50ZR15 on the 7's and 225/45ZR15 on the 8's.

I would STRONGLY prefer to not have to ship these or dismount the tires to sell them separately. If you are local in SoCal and could meet for pickup/delivery then make me an offer I can't refuse. Please PM with any questions or offers.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
campbellcj
More pics:

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
campbellcj
Bump -- still available -- make me an offer I can't refuse! I can deliver in SoCal (SB/Ventura/LA/OC/SD)

If needed I WILL sell the wheels and tires separately...although as of now the tires are still mounted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.