Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC Embroidered Polo Shirts - order yours NOW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
Most people who registered for the WCC indicated they were interested in an event shirt.

Before you order one of these, I want to let you in on a secret. chatsmiley.gif
There will be 1 and probably 2 sponsor T-shirts as part of each goodie bag.

If you would like to pay extra for a custom embroidered shirt, this is your chance.
These 100% cotton polo shirts are also available to 914 Club members who are not going to attend the event.

The price is $15 each. If you are not able to pick up your shirt at the WCC, please add $4 for postage.

If you want to order polo shirts you must act fast. The deadline is noon on Thursday May 13th.
Payment by PayPal to goflyakite@cox.net is preferred.
If you are going to send a check you must contact me by PM or your order will not be accepted.
Extra shirts will not be ordered. If you want one, this is your only chance. burnout.gif

Please indicate the size(s) you want with your payment.

* The actual design on the shirts will be the logo at the bottom of the attachment.
ChrisReale
Dood, this rules. Im getting so excited...
GWN7
I'm in 1 XL

PM on the way
skline
I must have at least one of these. Put me in for one in large. Paypal is on the way.
JWest
Payment (1 Large) sent. Thanks!
nein14
count me in for 1 XL paypal on the way. Thanks!
Bruce Allert
Nice shirts John. Since I can't be there I'll be there in spirit. PayPal to you for an XL.

.......b
TheCabinetmaker
Paypal sent for one large.
GaroldShaffer
Paypal on the way for 1 XL please.

- Garold
tat2dphreak
paypal sent for 1 Large
markb
Thanks mucho for this! I'm not going to be able to be there, but at least this way I can feel like I was a little part of it. Mark

Paypal sent for 1 large.
415PB
Paypal will be sent for 1 XL. Thanks
VegasRacer
Thanks for the positive response.
This post will be updated to show the order status.

Paid for WCC pickup
Bernbomb914 - 3 XL
Bowlsby - L
CARL - M, L
Demick - XL
EJM - M
Felix Pabros - M
GWN7 - XL
Hi Fi Guy - L, XXL
James Adams - L
Jenny - S*
Jeroen - M*, XS (kids)
Jim Chambers - M
KRK - S, M, L
Malmz - L
OTMAR - M
Peridontan - XXL
Scott Carlberg - XL
SKLINE - L
VegasRacer - M

Paid for shipping
415PB - XL
ablose58 - M
Bruce Allert - XL
Cork -XL
ITSA914 - XL
Mark B - L
Mistro - XXL
Robert Ross - L
Seanery - XL
tat2dphreak - L
Tom Cloud - XXL
VSG914 - L

Order not accepted
Nein14 - XL (I sent you several e-mails and PM's but you never replied. Sorry dude.)

If you think you paid and do not see your name, please let me know.
Also check to see that I have the size(s) correct for you.
peridotian
Vegasracer
I would like one XXL or XL if XXL is not available. I would prefer to pay by check. I am attending the WCC in my 914 and would pay/pick up there if possible as I am paypal challenged.
Thanks,
Patrick Pickerell
925-461-8830
Jenny
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ May 11 2004, 08:59 AM)
Jenny - XXL ohmy.gif

chowtime.gif I prefer to just be called tubby from now on. wink.gif

Jen
bernbomb914
ordered 3 will pick up

Bernie
Jeroen
John,

I just paypal-ed you $30
1 x Large
1 x Extra Small (if possible)

Thanks!

Jeroen
VegasRacer
Time is running out to order your embroidered WCC polo shirt.
The deadline is tomorrow at noon. ohmy.gif

Jeroen and Bowlsby - I need info on what size you want.
Nein14, Jenny and Bowlsby - I need payment info from you please.
Jenny
Okay, okay. Sheesh! rolleyes.gif

Jen wink.gif
Hi_Fi_Guy
Just ordered two.

Brian Miller - XXL
Kristy Miller - L
seanery
John,
what kind of quantity are we looking at? I finally got my contact to respond if we get the higher count.

I may have to order one, too.

XL
mistro
I'll go for one XLT if they have it, if not XXL. Will paypal now. Mistro
VegasRacer
LAST CALL. Fair warning.

Going once.......Going twice......GONE. smash.gif

No more polo shirt orders please.
The final list of people who are getting shirts is on page 1 of this thread.

Scott Carlberg - your request was in time. You are on the list.
Scott Carlberg
ONE more!!! smilie_pokal.gif

"you've got cash"

One XL.

thanks for putting this together.
VegasRacer
I just got this e-mail from the embroidered shirt people.

Hi,

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CAREFULLY PREPARED AND SHIPPED TODAY VIA CALIFORNIA OVERNIGHT FOR TUESDAY JUNE 1 DELIVERY.

I have the the priority mail boxes addressed and ready to go for the people who ordered shirts and will not be at the WCC. My schedule is jammed up on Tues. & Wed. so I am not sure if I will be able to get them in the mail before I leave town.
VegasRacer
The shirts have arrived. boldblue.gif

Sorry the photo is kinda dark.
I just got home from work and found the box waiting on my door step.
I ripped it open and took this picture as it was getting dark.

No promises but I will do my best to get them in the mail to the peeps who will not be at the WCC.
seanery
sweet!

good job john!
neo914-6
John,
When and where do we pick up? I read the breakfast is going to be rushed. How about Pruneyard Thurs night?
Felix
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Jaiderenegadesimpson V8 914 @ Jun 1 2004, 11:27 PM)
When and where do we pick up?  

I should get to the Pruneyard sometime Thursday afternoon. I guess we are all meeting on the roof of the parking garage @ 7 for a photo (and beerchug.gif chowtime.gif plans). I expect the action will be around the cars in the parking lot before then.

I will not be at the breakfast on Friday. I joined the group that has the track rented for the day. driving.gif You can catch me before or after the group photo at Laguna Seca.

At any of the events you can easily find my van / car / trailer. I will be flying a flag just like my avatar.
JeffBowlsby
We meet at the Pruneyard parking garage at 7:30pm for a brief meet and greet time...might go to 8:30-9:00pm. I would recommend getting chow before then.

There won't be any organized photos...but lots of amateur photos I am sure... wink.gif
GaroldShaffer
Looks great! enjoy the WCC.
Jenny
FWIW, the pruneyard EXPLODES thur and fri evenings. Getting a large party seated past 7 will be a nightmare. It might work if we put ourselves on a waiting list and check back periodically (like Jeff does for our IHOP breakfasts) instead of waiting around inside the eatery.

Jen
VegasRacer
HiFiGuy - Please send me an e-mail to confirm your address. I have the shirts you paid for. I will be happy to mail them to you.

GWN7 - I have your shirt (and model). We will get together eventually. Do you want me to send the stuff to you? Thanks for the soap mold 914 Bruce.

Peridotan - I have your shirt if you still want it. Please contact me and make arrangements for payment and delivery.

If anybody else still wants to get one of these embroidered shirts, it is not to late.
Go to this thread to place your order
bernbomb914
The shirts turned out to be very nice. I will enjoy mine at all the functions

Thanks Vegas Racer

Bernie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.