Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When RICE goes a little too far....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Harumpf....... barf.gif
scotty
...on which one? wacko.gif

...now a Lotus 7 golf cart... that'd be cool wink.gif
Curvie Roadlover
I know a guy with a golf cart that has a Rotax 440cc engine with a torque converter. It goes 70+ mph which, I'm here to tell you, is SCARY in a golf cart. blink.gif
DrifterJay
TIGHT...lol biggrin.gif....that golf cart probably has more money into it than my 2000 ranger and my 914 combined....
Andyrew
Das sic dog!

Jus like my Escalade!

wink.gif

Funny funny.. I've seen 911 golf carts..
JeffBowlsby
Funny funny.. I've seen 911 golf carts..

Thats a cool thought. Forget the 914 Limo...I wonder if a 914 could be shortened, narrowed and made into a golf cart... idea.gif
Andyrew
Im sure we can take one rusty old 914, chop the bumper, chop the hood, chop the fenders.. targa..

Hey, you know what? I've got a summer project!!!!

Heck ya!

Andrew
EdwardBlume
Some folks have money to burn....
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(bowlsby @ May 11 2004, 07:38 PM)
Forget the 914 Limo...I wonder if a 914 could be shortened, narrowed and made into a golf cart... idea.gif

Mike Mueller, forget IT, go back to working on your 914, Mike! NO! lol2.gif
grantsfo
Hey that looks like a convertible Echo! I perfer my coupe.

IPB Image
IPB Image
maf914
And the guy with the Rolls grilled cart thought he was cool! laugh.gif
mike_the_man
The cheap golf course in the small town I grew up in had old cars for golf carts. They'd cut off the roof and trunk and put some staps in the trunk so you could strap your clubs down. They used old Impalas and Caprices. Big old boats. I was too young to drive them, and by the time I was old enough, they had switched to regular golf carts. Too bad, cause I don't think that they had any type of speed limiters on them. Well, maybe it's for the best. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.