Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Testing updates
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
Hey guys... I have 3 big test projects under way, and two of them are Type IV related..

If you are interested, go look over on my forum...

http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewforum.php?f=47
DrifterJay
very sweet.... wub.gif ...3.0 liter....holy SHilt blink.gif
Jake Raby
Yeah baby...

and thats not even my Big engine....

Its 92x111.5 (custom moldex crank and custom Nickies- They are a .060 overbore for a 460 Ford!)

do the math. Based on a stock case, and not very many new parts... just alot of welding and alot of milling.. Just doing it to prove it can be done and be made streetable.
wheelo
Jake,
Looked at your website, very impressive, you can build me a MASSIVE engine anytime !
Jake Raby
Cool...... Nice looking avatar!
JmuRiz
That 181 is going to some kind of monster...what kind of tranny/tires are you going to run to get that power to the road?!

BTW I've been diging the 181 'thing' since I saw a topless one in DC with the windsheild folded down and lowered w/o a top at all, very cool. I know you'll keep us posted on progress...any word on the type 1 style heads for the type IV?
Jake Raby
The TI style heads are whats getting tested on the 3.0

The Thing will be getting a super beefed up TI tranny and rolling on Super Swampers...

Its a MassIVe Thing!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.