I am selling the most fun car I have ever had the pleasure of driving.

This is a bright Orange 1974 Porsche 914.

Overall this car is in great shape, the paint and body work were done by the master Hung Lu in Irwindale, if you know Porsche show cars is the So Cal area you have heard of him. The car has a 916 body kit that has been completely integrated into the body and looks slick. The color is very similar to the original orange that was on this car, but the color chip that was used to mix that paint was from a 2007 Lamborghini. All the paint and body work was done in 2008. The interior was also redone in 2008, new carpets, new pad behind the seats, and the very rare racing bucket seats that came directly from Porsche in Germany in the 70’s were recovered. (these seats are very hard to find, you can get knockoffs that don’t fit these cars as well and don’t look as good, but nothing will match these for looks or support) The wheels are reproduction’s but look very nice, the tires still have plenty of life left in them. The car has new shocks and springs on the rear, I also have the matching struts for the front along with all new bushings, but they were never installed, turbo tie-rods were installed on the front and only had maybe 1,500 miles driven.

The engine and trans are currently out of the car, the trans is good to go, the engine is completely disassembled and ready to be rebuilt.

I have receipts for all the work done to the car totaling over $30,000. So this is one hell of a deal.

I am sure somebody out there will enjoy this car as much as I did, I have driven sports cars of all vintages, and I have driven racecars, and by far my favorite would have to be this little orange 914.

No trades please, all reasonable offers considered. $10,000 obo

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article