Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classified request: Non 914 cars for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
First, I’m not pissed that drifter jay posted that he is selling his truck.

But there could be cars and/or parts that are not 914 related, that members have for sale that other members may be interested in. I have a nice ’67 cal look bug for sale, other guys have 911’s etc for sale and so on.
I think it’s a good idea, what do you guys think?
SirAndy
should be easy to add another category ...

idea.gif Andy
Part Pricer
I think that this request should go in the Features Request and Classified Issues forum. w00t.gif

I might get overlooked here among the trucks for sale. w00t.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Would that open it up to anyone to list anything?
seanery
well, not "anything" wink.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Is it for "club members only"? If so, might be a good place to find a bargain, and an alternative to ebay. Our own little garage sale! beerchug.gif
Malmz
I say do it. I asked before. Make it "somewhat 914 related". Tow vehicles, similar vehicles, tools, machines, etc. etc.

sm
ppickerell
Bullshit I say, this to me represents a community of interesting people with diverse interests. So if in fact you get off on collecting underwear from the original cast members of jesus christ superstar, than we should have a forum for you to sell said items. It's not like the hard disk space for the extra classified section cost anyone any real money right?
SirAndy
QUOTE(ppickerell @ May 12 2004, 07:48 PM)
you get off on collecting underwear from the original cast members of jesus christ superstar

ewh barf.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.