Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Green one
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Levi
Well here is a car that so far looks priced right...
Maybe I'll offer him 10K for it.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...2478434478&rd=1
aircooledboy
Looks like great car, but if you have owned the car for 30 yrs, how do you accidently say the car has AC and leather seats?? idea.gif
Levi
QUOTE(aircooledboy @ May 12 2004, 08:02 AM)
how do you accidently say the car has AC and leather seats?? idea.gif

Maybe he's really old..and had just craped his pants and wasn't thinking clearly.... smilie_rolli_1.gif

Oh jeeese I just kill myself... laugh.gif laugh.gif
aircooledboy
QUOTE(Levi @ May 12 2004, 10:20 AM)
Maybe he's really old..and had just craped his pants and wasn't thinking clearly.... smilie_rolli_1.gif

Oh jeeese I just kill myself... laugh.gif  :lol:

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif chairfall.gif

Gol Damn it, THAT was funny. Laughed so hard I gotta go wipe now.

Man I love this board.
Levi
QUOTE(aircooledboy @ May 12 2004, 08:37 AM)
QUOTE(Levi @ May 12 2004, 10:20 AM)

Oh jeeese I just kill myself... laugh.gif  laugh.gif

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif chairfall.gif

Gol Damn it, THAT was funny. Laughed so hard I gotta go wipe now.

Man I love this board.

Yeah I know...I was laughin so hard when I was writing it that I had tears in my eyes... lol2.gif lol2.gif
skline
That was funny, I am still laughing, the car doesnt look bad at all, the reserve is only around 2500 or so. That means he doesnt want much for it. I would have someone do an inspection on it though, Hard to tell from the pictures if there is sag on the passenger side. There are several guys on the board here from Texas. Maybe one of them could go check it out.
TheCabinetmaker
cha914 is in Austin. Is this the one that he tried to look at it last month?

Ya there?
Levi
QUOTE(skline @ May 12 2004, 10:36 AM)
That was funny, I am still laughing,

the car doesnt look bad at all,

There are several guys on the board here from Texas. Maybe one of them could go check it out.

Well if they are like me, they would be affraid to go look at it, I seem to buy everone I see 4 sale, there are 2 for sale in Spokane that I'm affraid to look at for that reason... cool.gif
flyloki
Levi-

You got mail....
tod914
Only 347000 miles too! I wonder if that is documented? I would of lost count after the 2nd time it spun the odometer. Looks like a decent car.
Levi
QUOTE(tod914 @ May 12 2004, 12:01 PM)
Only 347000 miles too! I wonder if that is documented? I would of lost count after the 2nd time it spun the odometer. Looks like a decent car.

After he cleaned the Crap out of his pants lol2.gif chairfall.gif He changed it to Only

drunk.gif
RD Evans
I live close to Austin and contacted the owner. He says the car isn't "roadable" now because of needing a clutch. He did offer to let me view the car and I may take him up on it.
Levi
QUOTE(RD Evans @ May 12 2004, 05:23 PM)

He did offer to let me view the car and I may take him up on it.

I would if it was local, if it just needs a clutch..which he already has...it might be a bargin...oh listen to me I already have 3.. laugh.gif laugh.gif
GaroldShaffer
Looks in good shape from the pics. It also has the Amco bumper guard thingy on the back bumper barf.gif

-Garold
Levi
Its gaining in bids, it looks like most of the better drivers are doing well in the bidding dept.
cha914
Just saw this thread...might have to check this car out...still looks like a good price if the rust is not bad.

I am located in Austin, if anyone is interested in this car...

Tony

- too many damn cars tongue.gif

PS - I just emailed the seller, hoping to go see the car sunday, I am not really interested in buying (looks like a nice one, just got no cash), but I will take a bunch of pics and post em for anyone who is interested...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.