914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DanT
late rain tray in very good condition, no cracks at attachment holes $35

water drain funnel with both ears intact $7.50

Hella side marker lights, no cracks in any of them... $10 each

aftermarket wooden pedal board...brand new.... $20

inside targa top trim that holds the rear seal in place... $10. SOLD

Monza style muffler for a 2.0L.... $50

prefer local pickup on all of the above but would consider shipping at buyers cost.
DanT
and

DanT
and
PBC914
QUOTE(DanT @ Apr 18 2011, 08:19 PM) *

and

I'll take 2 sidemarker lights.
euro911
I could use the inside targa top trim that holds the rear seal in place... $10 for my 'spare' top.

How long are the longest pieces?. The Post Office sells a couple of different size mailing tubes that the pieces should fit in
DanT
QUOTE(PBC914 @ Apr 18 2011, 06:45 PM) *

QUOTE(DanT @ Apr 18 2011, 08:19 PM) *

and

I'll take 2 sidemarker lights.

I will check on shipping in priority envelope tomorrow.....should be under $5 for shipping on those
DanT
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 18 2011, 06:45 PM) *

I could use the inside targa top trim that holds the rear seal in place... $10 for my 'spare' top.

How long are the longest pieces?. The Post Office sells a couple of different size mailing tubes that the pieces should fit in

Mark, the longest piece is 24.5"
I don't know if the post office has a priority envelope that is that long?
matteyp
PM sent
MartyYeoman
PM sent on side markers.
DanT
pics of back sides of markers
euro911
QUOTE(DanT @ Apr 18 2011, 07:55 PM) *
QUOTE(euro911 @ Apr 18 2011, 06:45 PM) *

Mark, the longest piece is 24.5"
I don't know if the post office has a priority envelope that is that long?
No, I doubt they have an envelope that long. I used to buy their cylindrical mailing tubes for sending blueprints via 'media mail', just don't remember how long they are.

A small skinny box will do fine. I'm lucky, just about any size box is obtainable from where I work cheer.gif

PM me your payment info, etc. when you figure up the postage.
DanT
Sorry to all of you, I got burried at work this week... sad.gif
I will get back on this on Monday or Tuesday.
DanT
OK here is what I found at the post office.

shipping to any US destination for the side markers would be $5.20 in a small Priority Mail box. That would be for one, two or all three.

shipping for the targa seal strips is $3.69 for the tube and then shipping which should be no more than $7.50

so let me know what each of you would like to do. smile.gif
euro911
QUOTE(DanT @ Apr 26 2011, 09:37 AM) *

OK here is what I found at the post office.

shipping to any US destination for the side markers would be $5.20 in a small Priority Mail box. That would be for one, two or all three.

shipping for the targa seal strips is $3.69 for the tube and then shipping which should be no more than $7.50

so let me know what each of you would like to do. smile.gif
I had sent you a PM on Apr 22, guess you haven't opened it yet:

I stopped by the post office today, they have 24" and 36" mailing tubes available. If you can't come up with a small skinny box, the 36" tubes are $3.69

I had forgotten where you were located, so I had the clerk calculate shipping from Torrance to Oregon: she said about $6.00 if the weight was less than 3 pounds.

So, it looks like roughly $20. shipped should do it? ... (unless you're coming down to the G&R swap meet next Sunday)?

Let me know ...
DanT
Mark,
I will get those out to you.
Just pm me your shipping details

Dan
livewire53
I'm interested in your muffler, I have a 74 2.0L with a wasted Bursch & a tight budget.
Was it shot when removed (real loud)?
For future reference, what did you replace it with?

Thanks
Miles
jshooter
Is the wooden pedal board still up for grabs? If so, I'm interested. I live in Albuquerque, NM so would need it shipped. Let me know.

Thanks,
Jeff
matteyp
I asked about the pedal board already, got no response so I guess it's sold or somethin..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.