Single New Old Stock (NOS) 914 "sport" seat of the type sold by Automobile Atlanta and some other specialty shops many years ago. I bought it from a Santa barbara area Porsche enthusiast who bought it new in 1991. It sat in his garage (these are actually the pictures he sent to me when I bought it last summer) when he took it out of the original wrapper. I am not going to be using it. I am in North PB and prefer pickup but will ship at your expense. I can also drop it off around SD if it's not too far.

The seat is in essentially brand new condition. I don't believe it's ever been mounted in a car. I certainly have never mounted it. Anyway, I can't say it's new because, well, it's at least 20 years old. But it's NOS. Can be mounted left or right I believe. Uses standard 914 brackets/rails, which are not included.

This is a very cool seat that you're not going to see often and certainly not one that's in condition like this.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article