Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Riviera center caps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
I have old style original rivieras without the ridge.

I need center caps and cannot find the right ones anywhere...

Dave D...I already bought some a year ago from you guys, but they are for the smaller new riviera wheels..

Anyone have a set???

Dave, HPH???

Rich
Levi
There is a butt load of them on E-Bay...are they the wrong ones???
I ask because I need a set also.

beer3.gif
r_towle
ok, I looked there, what are you searching for???

I only saw a few.

Rich
Levi
I also have a set of rivieras that need caps, I don't know if they are new or old style...Hell i didn't even know there was an old & new.. confused24.gif

I have been going to measure the center hole to get the size, but thats on another to do list.. wink.gif
Trekkor
I just got a set and the stick on P-crests a month or so ago from...uh...AA. unsure.gif

They fit, with a little convincing smash.gif

Had to really bend the little tabs to get em on.
My Riv's are a used set that are not matched.
Some caps went right on, others needed more.

Actually broke a tab or two but they stay on.

I also have not heard or old or new style Riv's.

I had the same experience with the last set as well as Empi 8 spoke's.
SLITS
Ugh - Performance Products ( www.performanceproducts.com ) used to list them in their catalog and they sell the wheels too!
wheelo
Guys - i went through this same drill not long ago....You need to measure the diameter of the center of wheel. The original (older) Riviera has a 3 and 1/4 center cap needed. The reproduction (new) Riviera uses the same cap as eight spoke EMPI. I found mine on e-bay, search Auto/Porsche/Parts. If you can't locate, e-mail me and I can dig-up the reciept. drunk.gif
r_towle
Wheelo, I would appreciate it alot if you could locate some info on where you bought them...
wheelo
Sure -
There are some still listed on e-bay, looks like same type/person I bought from. Check for item # 2477913386 , seller = (theandante).
good luck !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.