FOR SALE
1975 PORSCHE 914
WITH RENEGADE V8 CONVERSION & MUCH MORE

$5000.00 obo

PLEASE NOTE - THERE IS NO MOTOR INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION

Excellent condition NOT A RUST BUCKET!!! Straight in the longs, no floor or sill rust. No rust on door edges or other common areas.
Extensive suspension modifications (Ground up on suspension with top shelf performance parts).
Beautiful Interior Nearly Flawless / Includes Brand New in Box Carpet
Renegade V8 Conversion / Renegade Cooling System
(Not Mickey and Minny Mouse Cooling systems often seen on these conversions)
Renegade (Converted for V8s) 901-Trans-axle (First Gear Removed & Improved 3 & 4 Gear Ratios)

There are so many parts that have been upgraded on this car it is almost silly. Other than the "interior gauges" I tried to keep the rest of the cars appearance as stock as feasible. When changes beyond stock appearance were made or needed I tried to keep them more era specific.
Most all the conversion was done a little over three years ago. The car drove and ran great. Handling was like a go cart. I drove it after the conversion and suspension upgrades for a little more then 3000 miles. At that time I then decided to bump up to the next step. I pulled the motor "pictured on photobucket" and purchased a new GM ZZ383 crate motor, Vortech Supercharger, and RBT ZF-5 trans-axle. I really planned to set this car up. Unfortunately my health has prevented me from going any further. The ZZ383 crate motor and RBT ZF-5 Trans-axle have been sold.

SO WHAT IS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT???

1. A Small Block Chevy

2. A Renegade Conversion Harmonic Dampener $115.00

3. An exhaust

That is it!

The conversion motor mount is included the clutch components are included. I have two flywheels, the used one is for an internal balanced Chevy and the NEW one for an external balanced Chevy. So you can choose to go with a prior to 85' or post 85' small block. The alternator bracket, water pump bracket, water pump, and water pump fittings are included. A Renegade Wiring Harness, fittings, bolts and even a Renegade install manual are included. All sending units for the AutoMeter NEXUS gauges are included. There is even a NEW Fiberglass Rear Bumper included in the sale as well. The bumper is the 73'/ 74' style like the front bumper, backdating the style from 75'.

http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i467/914brad/1975%20Porsche%20914%20with%20Renegade%20V8%20Conversion/

Follow the photobucket link above for more photos and information. Please expand the photobucket image size to view the entire captions. I have listed the majority of the modified or changed parts in these captions. The scope and amount of work done has brought this 75' 914 to great condition for the next owner.
PLEASE NOTE - There is a MOMO steering wheel (Not shown in the bottom left picture) it was off during the gauge install but is back on.

Yes I do have the pink slip and clear title.
Hopefully the information listed is useful, if you have any questions please ask.

Thank you

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article