Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where's your Teener?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
klink
Went out and took the cover off my baby. Gave it a sponge bath, detailed it and ran it for an hour. Wondering where you keep your teener. Garage, outside, storage or like me out in the barn (soon to be on a pedestal in the garage). I got it bad, don't I.
klink
Picture
blonde914
Good question, mine is in the driveway, underwraps. It better be in the garage after this weekend. Scott should be done (damit he better be done) with the construction on the loft so she can go back to the garage. Can you tell I get a little bitchy when I have to leave her outside.

Hope yours is in the garage,

Sherry driving-girl.gif
David_S
Mine ......in the garage .....still in pieces!!! Hopefully this summer it will be painted, rather that in primer like it has been for the last 2 years. Then the fun starts .......getting it back together!! mueba.gif

David S
SirAndy
outside sad.gif
my place doesn't have a garage, just a big parking lot.

she always gets soo dirty ...
Andy
mightyohm
Outside collecting leaves. It is very good at attracting dirt.
Trekkor
Outside, under a redwood tree and many bird nests with constant fallout headbang.gif

I need a nice car cover.
Bruce Allert
Punkin's in the shop with its ass 3 ft up in the air. Just crawled out frumunda it at 10:15 tonight. Got the tranny in by 4:30. After taking care of the animules & doin dinner got back under & got the CV's hooked up & the HE's with new gaskets this time rolleyes.gif Will have it done tomorrow just in time for vacation boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif

.........b drunk.gif
Levi
2 in the shop
Levi
1 in the weather...
Korijo
my dads place huh.gif
klink
Levi, nice shop. Looks like everybody here has adequate space to work. Seen so many pictures of decked out garages. We all do what we can with what we have. Nice thing is teeners don't take up much space. But they do give us a great deal of satisfaction/aggravation.
Levi
QUOTE(klink @ May 12 2004, 10:03 PM)
Levi, nice shop. Looks like everybody here has adequate space to work. Seen so many pictures of decked out garages. We all do what we can with what we have. Nice thing is teeners don't take up much space. But they do give us a great deal of satisfaction/aggravation.

Thanks, its 40'x50' I'm sure I could get 12 914's in it, There is 5 cars in the picture you just can't see one of them
skline
Both under car covers in the driveway. Too much crap in the garage to put one in there. One of these days I will clear it out. The yellow one is sold and will be leaving soon but I still keep it covered so it doesnt get as dirty. Yellow show dirt really well. and the bugs like to shit on it too. I have the same problem with my new truck. That is why the Chalon will be Charcoal Gray. Its in primer now but I still keep it covered. No sense letting the dirt build up on the primer.
GWN7
Right now buryed under 8" of snow.............. and it's May !3th!!!! blink.gif

givemebeer.gif drunk.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif
J P Stein
In da shop. The ulfster doan like cold&rain&stuff.
Curvie Roadlover
In the garage, as a condition of the collector car insurance. Although I'm not worried that they're gonna send someone out from their office in New Jersey to verify that.
tat2dphreak
in my garage, on the other side of my apt. complex... when they said "detached" I didn't know they meant "in a remote annex by the golf course" wacko.gif
jim912928
Mine will spend the next 2 months in the garage. I just got it back from the body shop and have to put in a new interior and a 5-lug conversion (ignore the current rims!). This car was saved from a 6-year stint setting outside in the desert!

Can't wait to get it on the road!
GaroldShaffer
In the garage along with one of the parts car & the wifes car. My truck and other parts car is outside.

-Garold
balljoint
My teener spent several years in a friend's garage, and several more in my mum's garage. These days it is parked under a cover in the warehouse at work. Lots of space, not too many electrical outlets, and I live with the fear that one of the guys will one day drop a skid on it. ohmy.gif Inside, if you can do it, is the only way to go in the Great White North.
boxstr
Mine is at CAMP 914, just putting it away last night. Now I get to go and look at it and see what I have there.
CCLINCAMPCOUNSELOR
JmuRiz
Mine used to be in my parent's driveway, when I lived in an apt building.
Now it's in my garage, it was the #1 priority for my townhouse to have a garage when I went house shopping. My next house will have to have at least a large 2 car garage, or the ability to build a separate garage. Priorities, it's all about priorities biggrin.gif
theol00
Currently - mine is at my mechanics shop to finish the conversion - after that it will be living between the garage and my wife's warehouse - depends where and when we have room smilie_flagge6.gif
TROJANMAN
in the garage since i've owned it. unfortunately, it hasn't always been in my garage. for the past 18 months it's been my mechanic's. welder.gif
jarbuthnot
It's currently at my mechanic's, outside with a cover. It's waiting parts so he can put in the new engine. Once it comes home (soon I hope), it will go into the garage and my practical car will go into the new leanto I'm having built.
slapshot914
Right now its in the parking lot at work. But, during rainy,wet weather it spends the nights in the garage. I alos have to use a dust cover to keep our cat's paw prints off the paint. The top of the car is perfect for looking out the window. Damn cat. I'd get rid on him, but he's big enough to eat coyotes.
onrails
most of the time mine is right below me!
if it's not,,,,,it's in my shop,,,,,,or my garage at
home.

(wife's car stays outside) oops!

(o)Y(o) ,,,just had to throw the boobs in
learned it last week & i'm still playing!
BRIAN
Eric_Shea
At a body shop waiting for a rust free quarter panel to be air freighted to me by one very nice , extremely good looking (chicks dig'em), tallented (shoudl I go on?) mother-fucker that works in Redwood City.

Hint-fucking-Hint! w00t.gif
ein 6er
in storage, no garage at my apt. <_<
airsix
My 914 is like a good dog. It sleeps in the garage and follows me to work every morning. It's always nice to see it waiting form me when I leave for home each night.

-Ben M.
TonyAKAVW
Mine is sitting in the garage with a fresh coat of POR-15 drying. It won't be moing under its own power for a while though. I'm still several months from completion.

It will be a 1974 chassis (silver) with a 1975 1.8 from my previous 914, and pretty much stock otherwise. The first set of upgrades will be in the suspension though.
4WheelDrifter
Mine is in my garage along with my only motorcycle, kitchen cabinets (waiting to be put in) and a bunch of junk (I need to sort through and get rid of).
415PB
Always garaged.....the wife's car is not biggrin.gif and that is the way it should be.
Levi
QUOTE(415PB @ May 13 2004, 03:55 PM)
Always garaged.....the wife's car is not biggrin.gif and that is the way it should be.

Amen brother lol2.gif

Now in my case I also have an attached garage for my daily driver and my wife's car.
hehehe..what a smartass huh lol2.gif lol2.gif
i love porsche
the project is happily in my garage, and the parts car is in an empty warehouse at my dad's workplace.
mskala
Out at the beach, on the right coast! (actually this was yesterday)
Keith V
Mine is parked in my garage under my '77 Beetle (Which is on a lift). biggrin.gif
SpecialK
In my tiny-ass garage, guarding 4 of my jack stands from theft. wink.gif
Joe Ricard
Yup garage hold my jack stands down.
JmuRiz
4WheelDrifter:
Mine is in my garage along with my only motorcycle, kitchen cabinets

Is that a Bandit 400 by any chance...looks a lot like the tail of mine...how odd would that be, my 914 is in a one car garage with my Bandit 400 and a work-bench....hmmmm.
SpecialK
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ May 13 2004, 06:04 PM)
Yup garage hold my jack stands down.

Joe ohmy.gif

I thought you and the upper left coast gang got it all back together and running like a top huh.gif
SpecialK
I just like posting because I get to check out my "ASSatar" when I hit "add reply" wub.gif
415PB
QUOTE(mskala @ May 13 2004, 05:20 PM)
Out at the beach, on the right coast! (actually this was yesterday)

Very nice Mark. What is the color code?
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(415PB @ May 13 2004, 08:07 PM)

Very nice Mark. What is the color code?

pitty tink with a thin black stripe down da middle smilie_pokal.gif

you guys got da best assatars

Oh baby wub.gif

......b
Bruce Allert
Oh... and my teener just got its ass outta the air for the clutch install cuz it's DONE boldblue.gif DONE boldblue.gif Done boldblue.gif

Quite the difference too. Now Punkin is sit'n
comf-ter-bley on all 4's in the nice (halfway) clean shop!

.....b
ThinAir
Normally mine is out on the driveway behind Mom's Eurovan Camper, which gets the carport space. We park based upon who is leaving first in the morning (besides keeping Mom out of the snow in winter).

This is my baby right now. The frozen-up engine is on the ground waiting for me to remove the FI and sheet metal so I can move them to the long-block that I'm building. It's a slow process because I'm spreading out the expenses. It will probably be August before she's back on the road.
ClayPerrine
IPB Image

This is my garage as of last night...

Sorry about the angle. We had bad thunderstorms roll through and it blew the garage over! laugh.gif

Actually my wife took the picture. She has this thing about turning the camera on end, and I was just plain too tired to reformat it.

Clay
aircooledboy
Mine's sitting in my 3200 sq ft shop. biggrin.gif

Few years back, wife wanted to move out to the country. We go see this place, and the first thing I see is the 40x80 shop building. House coulda been a smodlering heap of rubble for all I cared, WE WAS MOVIN"!!!!!! boldblue.gif

Bad news is old girl is just sitting there. After a very nice drive at lunch the other day, during which I got a nod of affirmation from a guy in a really sweat new Carrera, apparently my baby got a little too excited and burned up a set of points, cuz it ran like shit all the way home, and I haven't had time to check it out. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.