Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold Weber 36 IDF Carbs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MrLeeS
Complete carb set. Genuine Weber. Carbs came out of good running 914 engine, were swapped for 44 idfs due to larger engine size. new manifolds, new air cleaners and new Hex bar linkage. Also includes fuel line clamps and gaskets. Should be everything need to install. Bolt them on and go

$350

The story on these guys is that last week I sold the 44 idf kit i had locally to a guy with a 2.3l motor. These are the carbs that came off of his car, which was running fine but needed a little bigger lungs.

The carbs are in excellent shape and will run just fine once set up for your car. I am listing these for the guy who bought the other carbs. Perfect for your 1.7 or 1.8 carb conversion. Feel free to ask technical questions about the carbs here, but respond with offers to:

suttlefinancial@msn.com

Your gonna have to jet them 32mm vents 120 main jets, 235 air correction, not sure on the idles 50 or 55 I think, not sure on the emul tubes either

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
casey944
just sent you an email.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.