Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upholstery Shop in Southern California
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LotusJoe
Can anyone in the collective recommend an Upholstery Shop here in Southern California? I'm on the boarder of LA and Orange county. I need to have my seats, firewall pad and door panels recovered.

Thanks
Tom_T
World Upholstery in Ojai -
http://www.worlduph.com/porsche6.htm

Autos International in Escondido -
http://autosintl.net/

and 914A&P.com (Morph) in vendors section on here is up in OR if you want to send it away or get a kit to do yourself.
AZ914
Check with Socalandy or Proto31. They found a great guy.
dlo914
I went to Sagona's in Burbank, and Paul did a great job on my OEM IS300 seat. I had him redo the bottom portion of the seat to accommodate higher bolsters and to lower the center cushion. Charged me $200 to have it done. Loving the seat now!
His address is:
1706 W. Magnolia Blvd
Burbank, CA 91506
818-843-1096

Tell him Daniel w/ the IS300 seat sent ya!

Here's pics of the seat:

IPB Image

IPB Image

jim_hoyland
I have used Universal Marine Upholstery on 17th Street( near Pomona) in Costa Mesa. John, the owner did my dash, doors, center console, and mats. Seen many of his other works and highly recommend talking to him. PM me if you want his phone number
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Apr 21 2011, 06:14 AM) *

I have used Universal Marine Upholstery on 17th Street( near Pomona) in Costa Mesa. John, the owner did my dash, doors, center console, and mats. Seen many of his other works and highly recommend talking to him. PM me if you want his phone number

That's purdy! wub.gif
proto31
Andy and I used Bon-A-Rue's Auto Upholstery - (714) 639-6540

1500 W Katella Ave, Orange, CA 92867

They do good work biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

burton73
[quote name='dlo914' date='Apr 21 2011, 01:30 AM' post='1463739']
I went to Sagona's in Burbank, and Paul did a great job on my OEM IS300 seat. I had him redo the bottom portion of the seat to accommodate higher bolsters and to lower the center cushion. Charged me $200 to have it done. Loving the seat now!
His address is:
1706 W. Magnolia Blvd
Burbank, CA 91506
818-843-1096

Sagonas did my targa top on my 79 911SC 29 years ago. They have been there for a long time and do great work.

Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.