Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rear bumperettes for a '74 FOUND!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Torque
I am looking for a pair of rear bumperettes for the 914 LE I'm in the process of restoring. Please PM me if you have a set or know of one that's for sale. I think this is the last thing I need to put it back to stock!

Thanks for your help!

John
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Torque @ Apr 20 2011, 10:04 PM) *

I am looking for a pair of rear bumperettes for the 914 LE I'm in the process of restoring. Please PM me if you have a set or know of one that's for sale. I think this is the last thing I need to put it back to stock!

Thanks for your help!

John

I have some but I am leaving for Hershey tomorrow and won't be able to get them out of storage until next week. I will check with you then and see if you still need them.

Shoe
Tom_T
IIRC you can still get one side new from Porsche via dealers & the usual suspects.
Torque
Thanks for the replies and PM's. I tracked down a set this morning and should have them in hand sometime next week.

John
Torque
Unfortunately, still looking. If anyone has some to sell please let me know.

John
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Torque @ May 10 2011, 11:45 PM) *

Unfortunately, still looking. If anyone has some to sell please let me know.

John

Sigh, just went to storage. I will try to go again this weekend.
adidas
John. I have a pair. Give me a call or let me know if you still need them. Thanks Bill (704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
agibson
QUOTE(Torque @ Apr 20 2011, 09:04 PM) *

Thanks for your help!

John

Hi John
I have a set of used ones in good shape and one new one that was never mounted. if you are still interested shoot me an e-mail gibsona52 at yahoo dot com

Alan
Torque
I appreciate all of your replies. I found a set from someone here on 914 World.

Thanks again.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.