Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: OEM Hub Cap Puller from 914 Tool Kit FOUND!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I am looking for an OEM hub cap puller from a 914 tool kit. I'm hoping to find one in good to excellent condition, although I will have it plated. See picture below for clarification.

Let me know what you have.

Thank you.
914LIVE
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Apr 21 2011, 03:53 PM) *

I am looking for an OEM hub cap puller from a 914 tool kit. I'm hoping to find one in good to excellent condition, although I will have it plated. See picture below for clarification.

Let me know what you have.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PM sent.

A FREE one for you.

Thank you, TOMAS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

markb
I wouldn't mind finding one of these myself, if they are out there. smile.gif
914LIVE
QUOTE(markb @ Apr 21 2011, 04:05 PM) *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I find more than one, you can get one
for FREE as well.

Thank you, TOMAS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cpfoster
QUOTE(914LIVE @ Apr 21 2011, 07:41 PM) *

for FREE as well.

Thank you, TOMAS.

I have that complete tool kit, minus the breaker bar if anyone's interested. The tool bag is original, just like the one pictured, it looks like a heavy duty garbage bag
gcrotvik
QUOTE(cpfoster @ Apr 21 2011, 05:59 PM) *

QUOTE(914LIVE @ Apr 21 2011, 07:41 PM) *

for FREE as well.

Thank you, TOMAS.

I have that complete tool kit, minus the breaker bar if anyone's interested. The tool bag is original, just like the one pictured, it looks like a heavy duty garbage bag

PM sent.
bdstone914
Hey Mark,

I have one. You can have it.

Bruce

QUOTE(markb @ Apr 21 2011, 02:05 PM) *

914LIVE

Found a few.

Thank you, TOMAS.

76-914
I bought one 5 years ago at a VW shop so they were still available then. Might check it out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.