Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Excellence mag - June 2001
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
watsonrx13
I just got my Excellence mag, June 2011 and they have a great article on the ALTEC 914-6. Thanks again for including special 914s.... aktion035.gif

-- Rob
championgt1
Great article. Perhaps my favorite 914 racecar! drooley.gif
rick 918-S
Ya, Out of the park again! Exellence rules! wub.gif
jt914-6
The Altec car is cool....My personal fav race 914 was the Automotion racer with Walt Mass....

My car kinda looks like the Altec's little brother???

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
URY914
In 1977 I bought a set of Altec speakers because of that car. Still have them in my garage. aktion035.gif
GeorgeRud
I also think that the original 914-6GT LeMans cars, the Altec Lansing car, and Garretson's auto-x car were my all time favorite 914 projects.

Richie Ginther's SCCA 914s and the VonK turbo 914 were others that I will always remember.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 22 2011, 08:25 AM) *

In 1977 I bought a set of Altec speakers because of that car. Still have them in my garage. aktion035.gif

About that same time I bought a back issue of Playboy because of that car. The poster was on the garage wall and someone told me 'her name is Cindy Wood and she was Playmate of the Year in 1974'. She is now 61 or so and she is Dr. Cindy... A psychologist I think???
helios
I need to renew my subscription. Both it and GRM have run out.... sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.