Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OFF TOPIC -- WHOOPS WE'RE SORRY................
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pilothyer
A few times I have seen this Whoops, we're sorry...........flash message when I try to look at a thread......sometimes in the classifieds sometimes here in the garage...the most recent on the thread entitled "hidden stereo". if I click on the thread I get the flash message, if I click on last post to that thread I get the same flash message over and over until I close 914 World. any one else get this ????? Any ideas????
PeeGreen 914
Virus or spywear? confused24.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Apr 21 2011, 06:53 PM) *

A few times I have seen this Whoops, we're sorry...........flash message when I try to look at a thread......sometimes in the classifieds sometimes here in the garage...the most recent on the thread entitled "hidden stereo". if I click on the thread I get the flash message, if I click on last post to that thread I get the same flash message over and over until I close 914 World. any one else get this ????? Any ideas????

Click on "Options" in the upper right corner of each page and switch your thread view back to "normal" ...

First topic in the nailed "HELP" thread:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94568

shades.gif
pilothyer
That worked....Thank You Sir........Sir Andy.......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.